Chapter 2: Blazing Vengeance

(The scene shows a hotel, where a reporter is heard.)

Reporter: I found myself staying at a cheap hotel. Reports of the hellish war never let up. News of Heihachi's return to the Mishima Zaibatsu had sent shockwaves across the globe, and the announcement of the King of Iron Fist Tournament flooded the airwaves day and night. But none of that mattered to me. From my drab room, I just stared up at the moonlit sky looking for a ray of hope.

(The moonlit sky is shown.)

Reporter: The concept of evil seemed so vague. Who torched my home town? The Mishima Zaibatsu? G Corporation? Or Union Academy? With the war submerged in chaos, who could tell?

(Cut back to the reporter, who is visited by a friend from work.)

Reporter: In the darkness, a fellow reporter visited me, and gave me a ray of hope in the form of an expose of G Corporation. G Corp and the League of Darkness were at war with Mishima Zaibatsu and Union Academy, and it appears that G Corporation had the public on their side. People believed that the Zaibatsu had started the war, so it was only natural that they saw G Corp as their saviors. However, my reporter friend came to the hotel and, barely able to contain excitement, presented me with a picture.

(The reporter is seen looking at the secrets from G Corporation.)

Reporter: It reveals the G Corp's true colors, which conflicted with their public image. The picture shed light on the incident that occurred only a few months earlier...

(Flashback)

(After the end of the King of Iron Fist Tournament 4, Kazuya and Heihachi are seen waking up after being defeated by Jin Kazama as some helicopters come in and send several Jack-4 Units to engage them.)

Heihachi: Who goes there?

(Kazuya steps up, and they hit two of the Jacks.)

(One of them approaches Kazuya and attacks him, but he easily defeats it and other four Jack units

(One of them approaches Kazuya and attacks him, but he easily defeats it and other four Jack units.)

Kazuya: You think you can kill me, G Corp, you bastards?!

(Heihachi destroys one of the Jack Units too, and uppercuts another one to Zazuya, who throws it against other Jack Units. As he uppercuts the other one, Heihachi destroys some more Jack Units as well. Suddenly an incoming Jack Unit attacks Heihachi, who initially has problems dealing with six Jack Units, but manages to defeat them one by one. Unfortunately for him, more Jack Units come in, and Kazuya betrays him by grabbing his head and throwing him down, leaving him to be pinned by the Jacks as he smirks and leaves the Mishima Shrine.)

Heihachi: Damn you, Kazuya!

(Then one more Jack Unit comes and its face shows a bomb.)

Heihachi: What?!

(An explosion which was presumed to have killed Heihachi happens, and then the screen goes black.)

(The next scene shows Kazuya walking towards a building.)

Kazuya: You will pay for this in full.

(As the chapter ends, Kazuya's right eye is seen glowing red.)

(To be continued)