Chapter 7: The Onslaught

(The Reporter is seen at Violet Systems building.)

Reporter: I already knew about Lee Chaolan's company, Violet Systems, famous for its humanoid research and brilliance in the field of ergonomics. As a child, Lee had been adopted by Heihachi Mishima, so he knew Kazuya of G Corp, and once shared a rivalry with him in the ring. As for his assistant, Chisato Hasegawa, she was once a nurse at Union Academy, so she knew most of its students.

(Lee and Chisato are seen looking at the view outside of the building.)

Reporter: I listened intently, excited about this new breakthrough. Their knowledge went beyond that of any article I'd read. What Lee said next, though, unsettled me.

Lee: Do you believe in demons?

Reporter: He continued...

Lee: Everything comes back to Kazuya. His blood has cursed the Mishima household.

(Some moments later, Lee and Chisato are standing close to Alisa, who is laying her bed.)

Lee: So, have you remembered anything? About why you came here or that gentleman you were with?

(Alisa sits up.)

Alisa: I remember fighting a man on Jin Kazama's orders, and being involved in so many other battles too... But no matter how hard I try, I can't remember anything else...

(Suddenly she remembers the moment she reached her hand to Lars before passing out, and then a tear falls from her eyes.)

Alisa: Tears... Why...?

Chisato: They betray your humanity, and express your desire to meet him, like once I met Basara.

(Lee and Chisato sit beside Alisa.)

Alisa: My humanity...

Lee: (gets up) It is against my principles to see such an innocent creature cry.

Chisato: At least you have principles, Lee-sama. (to Alisa) We shall take you to him.

(Alisa gets up and excited.)

Alisa: Really?

Lee: Yes, we'll leave immediately.

(Suddenly a smoke bomb is thrown, and it releases some smoke as the Tekken Force, Ace Operatives and Penny come in.)

Alisa: Enemies detected. Tekken Force approaching.

Chisato: (stern) And they're not the only ones!

Lee: How rude. They could have at least knocked...

Chisato: They work for Heihachi and most Union Headmasters. That's what they do.

(Lee and Chisato cough.)

Alisa: (worried) Lee! Chisato!

(Alisa helps them and takes them to a safe spot before deciding to engage the Tekken Force as she brings two Tekken Soldiers. Suddenly Clover Ebi comes in.)

)