Chapter 3: Sirius Marksman

(The Reporter is seen looking at the news of the explosion which happened in the end of the King of Iron Fist Tournament 4.)

Reporter: It all started with an explosion in the heart of Mishima Estate... At the time, the media reported it as an unfortunate accident. But when strange truths began to come to the light, things didn't appear quite so clear cut... After the explosions, came the death of a number of G Corporation executives. Newspapers put it down to a coincidence- a series of tragic occurrences. But the truth was far more sinister... In reality, an attempt by G Corporation to take out one of their own had failed, and the man they targeted came baying for revenge. The missed target's name was Kazuya Mishima. After disposing of the guilty parties without so much as dirtying his hands, Mishima began to manipulate the G Corporation from the shadows.

(Cut to the skies, a plane is seen heading to Italy. Inside of it are Heihachi, Nina, Chifuyu, Ace Ops, Sai, Sirzechs, Rias and her Peerage (minus Rossweisse and Xenovia), Ozpin and Michael.)

Chifuyu: The Sirius Marksmen... Says here they're based in Italy. A society of exorcists who've historically held influence throughout Europe...

 A society of exorcists who've historically held influence throughout Europe

Issei: I heard Irina and Xenovia are with them. (turns to Rias) What does Heihachi want with them, buchou?

 (turns to Rias) What does Heihachi want with them, buchou?

Rias: I should be asking the same thing...

(Heihachi overheard the conversation.)

Heihachi: Jin used the Zaibatsu to cause this chaos. If it's world domination he seeks, defeating Kazuya would mean nothing. More than that, he needs public opinion on his side.

Nina: Surely you can't be... planning on using the society's underground network?

Sirzechs: She has a point, Heihachi. I mean, my sister and I came from a family of pure-blooded devils, and the members have been reincarnated as such.

Heihachi: When people discover that G Corporation is ruled by a flesh-and-blood devil, I shall come to be seen as humane, the bearer of truth. The tournament will be the perfect stage on which to inform the world of this.