🎟️🌸🔞More Subkit

yall are a bit obsessed with subkit but ok

also rushed chapter because i have homework to do
______

Subspace though it was a good idea to do the 'break bite bang' chocolate challange. EXCEPT it wasnt. Because both Subspace and Medkit, his lover, ate one and a half pieces of chocolate. Dear Illumina.

After like 15 minutes Subspace was already getting really 'excited'. Medkit sighed. "You really had to make us eat that much? It's supposed to be half a chunk for each." Both their boners were slightly visible because it was summer and they were wearing shorts. "MmmmMm...." Subspace whined.

The two got rly rly horny and decided to fuck. Though Subspace was feeling a little daring and decided to be top.

Oh jolly goo, did Medkit underestimate him.

Though Sub started slowly, he quickly began pounding in and out of the whimpering Medkit that was latching onto him.

"F-Fuu- Sub- S- Slow d- down-" Medkit whimpered as Subspace leaned down to bite his neck. This made Medkits dick get even harder than it already was.

The two were fucking so loud that Medkits downstairs neighbors could hear them.

Medkit moaned loudly as he came, Subspace still thrusting in and out.

Subspace soon spilled a huge ass dump inside of Medkit.

Needless to say, the bed was stained with like three cups worth of cum (dont ask)

also medkit was unable to walk for the rest of the week