🎟️🌸🔞Scythehammer

It haa been quite the while since Scythe had last been captured. Even more time had passed since she got in trouble trying to save the Broker.

Yet there she was sitting in her cage, tail rattling in annoyance.

"Keep that tail of yours under control. Your rattling is annoying as fuck." Banhammer leaned onto the bars, casting a shadow over Scythe.

Scythe chuckled. "What's the matter? Annoyed Banny?" She teased the demigod, who gritted his teeth in return.

"Play this game all ya want, but I'll shut you up in a second if you challenge me." He gripped onto the bar, tightly.

"Oh, don't threaten me with a good time~" Scythe teased him more.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Banhammer took a step back.

"Ya heard me, big guy." Scythe slithered closer to the bars. "Some fun wouldn't hurt.. Would it?" She chuckled.

"I am by no means going to.. uh.. do the.. THING... with a prisoner.." Banhammer blushed at the thought.

"Awh.. You're blushing. Adorable."

ok this has been a wip for too long

SKIP TO THE SMEXY SMASH

"M- My dear heavens!~" Scythe moaned while Banhammer pumped in and out, with one hand tugging on her tail, and keeping her head down, mushed into the pillow which he whipped from thin air cuz yes.

Banhammer had absolutely no problem smashing that scythe-ussy with a giant 9 inches (yall could NOT handle more than 9 irl so shush)

Scythe was moaning with every thrust. The tip of her tail was also rattling, which kind of annoyed Banhammer so he pulled on the tail (not enough to cause lots of pain) which sent a jolt of pleasure through Scythes body (smh pain kink)

Banhammer thrusted even harder. "I'm gonna cum soon, snake."

"Dump ye' load in me~ Nh~~"

And there you go sir, one special edition scythe filled with banhammer cream. eat up.