🎟️🌸🔞Vinebox

idek rareship spotted!
_____

It was a warm summer evening. Vinestaff was tending to the flowers in her garden, as Boombox passed by, playing some beat that embraced summer in its notes. He noticed Vinestaff out of the corner of his eye, and waved. He then stopped his music and went closer to the fence.

"Hey, Vinestaff! How's it going?" He leaned onto the fence.

"Ah, Boombox, Its going quite well, but I think you could help! I've read a study that said music can help plants grow!" Vinestaff smiled warmly.

Boombox couldn't help but also smile back. "Sure thing. What music do you think the plants might enjoy?" he carefully hopped over the fence (which was small btw, barely even came up to his bust), and placed his boombox on the ground, as to not crush the flowers.

The two found the perfect beat, and to their surprise, you could actually see the flowers growing, inch by inch.

Vinestaff invited Boombox into her humble home in the meantime..

What they didnt know is that the flowers would develop a flower which, once they pop open, unleash a big cloud of aphrodisiac polen.

Thats exactly what happened, and unfortunately, the wind made it all go in the house. So Vinestaff and Boombox began to feel hotter.. Even worse luck, Boombox got a boner.

"I- Heh.. I didnt know the flowers could.. Unleash this polen.." Vinestaff sighed. "Let's just.. let's get over with it.."

Boombox's eyes widened as Vinestaff pinned him down on her couch. The two were making out passionately. His boner got harder.

Vinestaff slowly took his pants off, revealing a throbbing dick. "I hope you dont mind if I peg you.." Vinestaff said, who now mysteriously had a strap-on on.

"Go all in." Boombox agrees to this insane idea.

It hurt in the beginning, but Boombox moaned loudly as Vinestaff thrusted in and out. He almost screamed her name when she hit his hidden G-spot. This continued of for another 30 minutes. Pounding, moaning, huffing, it was heaven.

"V- Vine - I- I'm gonna-" He shudders as he cums onto himself, while Vinestaff slowly stops thrusting.

The two huff, and the polen begins to wear off. "What fun that was." Vinestaff takes the strap-on off, and helps clean Boombox's cum.

They lay on the couch, cuddling and chit chatting

Meanwhile a very traumatized Skateboard heard all of it while passing by because VINESTAFFS WALLS ARE THINNER THAN CARDBOARD