🎟️🌸🔞Valkbox

valkie!!

Boombox will be top lol

___

It was Valks birthday! Happy day, right? No. Dom was occupied with contracts and couldn't say more than a "Happy birthday" to his brother, his grandpa had deity duty to fulfil, and pretty much none of his friends could come to one of the smallest parties he would have ever known.

So there was Valk, slowly losing his hope as he sat at the table, the cake in front of him.

knock knock

Valk perked up, going to the door and opening it, revealing Boombox! "Happy birthday!" Boombox hugged Valk.

"Y- You showed up!" Valk got emotional. "You're the only one!"

Boombox sighed. "Oh Valk.. I'm sorry nobody else showed up."

Valk smiled warmly. "No, no it's fine. It's not your fault they didn't show up."

Valk led Boombox to the party room. The two ate cake and chit chatted for a while. The two sat on the couch.

"Yknow... I wanna thank you for coming to my birthday party.. Soo...." Valk purred under his breath as he leaned onto Boombox, who kind of got an idea of what Valk wanted to do.

"Well.. you're the birthday boy, and I'm your present, I guess." Boombox chuckled.

- onto the smash cuz yes -

Valk was riding Boombox, moaning loudly. Boombox was too big for him, stretching out his insides.

Boombox held onto his thighs as he occasionally thrusted in because Valk was going too slow.

"I wonder how loud you can scream.." Boombox chuckled as he thrusted in from bellow, Valk letting out a yelp, then plently juicy moans. "B- Boombox~A- AH!~" He moaned loudly.

This continued untill Boombox came inside of Valk, and Valk came on Boomboxs chest.

Dom came home a few hours later and found the two cuddling in Valks room.