(rape)

Fatima's POV
A year later.
I was now 28 years old.I basically spent most of my time in my room.I was a huge reader,so I bought alot of books and basically turned my room into a library.

I was still depressed yet reading helped me Abit.I became so distant and quiet.Normally I was social and soft, but now I turned cold.

Jalil didn't bother me,he was happy with his second wife and son.It still hurt but it felt better knowing he and weren't involved.

I spoke too soon as jalil walked into my room, this evening.I barely acknowledged him and went to lay on the bed.His voice stopped me.

Jalil:is this how you treat your husband?(I stood silent as he came to me) you are my wife yet the whole year you have neglected your duties.

Fatima: what duty did i neglect?
Jalil:you are to share my bed,but whenever I come close to you,you show me no emotions that drive me away.
Fatima: you've got a second wife,so what is your problem?

Jalil:my problem is that you have to obey me and fulfil your duties as a wife.I have two wives,I have every right to be with both,no more driving me off two Amina.I will spend three nights with each one of you ,your night starts now.

(He took a predatory step towards me, I walked back Abit shakened.I was only brave when I was angry,apart from that I was a softie.)
Jalil: you know the punishment of refusing your husband, don't you?

(A tear came down my face, knowing well that I had lost.One thing I hated about jalil was that he was selfish and manipulative.He pushed me onto the bed.I just closed my eyes as he raped me.)

Jalil's POV
I got fed up as the year passed.I missed Fatima alot,the old Fatima.I hated the new one and didn't argue much when her reluctantness shooed me away to Amina.

But now I was tired.I was the husband, I had power over her.I would use that power to bring the old Fatima back.

I decided to come to her room ,I wanted to make love to her.I wanted it to be like the old times,but when she showed me that uninterested look,it made me snap.

I needed to take over,I overlooked her tears, and laid atop of her.I tried being gentle with her and kissing her Becky,but she wouldn't even look at me.

It pissed me off, and I realised that in order to take control I had to be tough and that's what I did.She stopped sobbing as I began, ironic.

I woke up the next morning to find her out of bed,I forced her to sleep beside me.

Waking up I realised that This didn't feel like old times,it felt merciless, what I had done to her.I wanted to bring back the old Fatima but I broke Fatima all together.

Seeing the blood stains in The bed made me realize that I hurt her so badly,I heard the shower running.