THE END

Fatima's POV
After putting sadiya to sleep,I came to the hall.The boss was working on his laptop.
Fatima: boss (he immediately put away his laptop and focused on me)
Isaac: what's wrong?

Fatima:who are you?
Isaac: what do you mean?
Fatima: I,the first time we met you said my name and told me you were Isaac,it was as if you knew me already.

Isaac: it's because I do
Fatima: what?
Isaac: I am your husband and sadiya's dad.(I froze,he gently sat me down and told me everything.I couldn't believe it,he was my husband, sadiya's dad.No wonder he spent so much time with her.)

Isaac: I didn't say anything because I figured you didn't remember, and I consulted doctors,they told me that you might have had an amnesia
Fatima: yeah.I woke up in the hospital and I found out that I had been in a coma for nine months and was pregnant.

Due to the explosion I was in, sadiya was affected,she became a weak baby.I was advised by doctors to be firm when dealing with sadiya, because she would be very naive and emotional.

Isaac:I can't believe our daughter is suffering like this (tears filled my eyes) why are you crying?
Fatima: it's nice when you say our daughter, finally sadiya has a dad, and I have a husband.

Isaac:I hope I don't make you uncomfortable
Fatima:oh no no,I am sort of crushing on you.
Isaac:oh well I love you.(sadiya had woken up,she walked up to me)

Sadiya: mommy (I carried her) boobos
Fatima:aww, she had a nightmare.dont worry , mommy and daddy are here
Sadiya: dada?
Fatima:yes dada(I gave her to Isaac) he is your daddy, sadiya

Sadiya: dada
Isaac:my little girl (he hugged us both.)

I have always felt this connection towards him, and with his explanations and the pictures he showed me of our marriage,I believed him.

In this day and age, someone could fake these pictures,but I know Isaac wouldn't do that.

I didn't remember him but he was very familiar to me and i trusted him.

Months later,we were strong as a family.Sadiya was definitely a daddy's girl but she never forgot to cuddle with me at night.That was our special thing.

5years later,we celebrated sadiya's seventh birthday.My baby had grown so much,we also had a three year old son,jibril, and our almost year old son,kasim.

He was my little Mama's boy and I always rubbed it in Isaac's face since he stole sadiya from me.Now it was down to our three year old jibril who was neither a Mama's boy or daddy's boy.

During sadiya's I got some memory back, over the years I got a few and they were off my ex husband.He is still with Amina and they had another daughter.

But now, All the memories kicked in,I remembered everything.I came to our bedroom to catch my breath.
Gosh things had changed drastically