Changes in ending( please re-read)

(This chapter has been re-written guys.I hope you like the changes and also read the authors note and chapter 35, which is a rewritten chapter with alot of changes)

Isaac came in.
Isaac:are you okay?
Sadiya:you were still in the mafia, weren't you?
Isaac: I quit.
Sadiya but that was 5yrs ago,am taking about seven years ago

Isaac:I had to,they tried to kill you.
Sadiya: they didn't,I was close to the window when the mansion exploded.
Isaac:so?you could have died, and I don't regret killing them.

Sadiya: it's a sin.
Isaac: what sin?huh?do you know that if I hadn't killed them,they in the future could kill our kids? and leaving the mafia meant danger,but I didn't plan on leaving because I wanted revenge.

But after I got my revenge,I couldn't leave because they threatened the lives of Innocents,I had to stay,but when I found you,I needed a way out, and I found someone to replace me

And that person made sure,no harm came to us.Now am out, it's just you,me and our kids.

Fatima: you shouldn't have gotten revenge but you are right,who knew what they could have done to our kids in the future,I mean,they caused an explosion which has caused our eldest to be weaker(I took a deep breath)

Isaac: please forgive me
Fatima: it's alright but I hope you have repented.
Isaac:one hundred percent but with you,I can do things that are too dirty to be..
Fatima: stop . (Changes starts here:) no more secrets

Isaac: actually,I sort of reported Jalil to the police.
Fatima: what?
Isaac:I reported him for raping you.
Fatima:but I forgave him.

Isaac: I didn't.
Fatima: you had no right
Isaac:am your husband,so I have every right.He needed to pay for what he did to you.

Fatima:how long has he been in prison?
Isaac:seven years.He was about to get 18 years,but since you forgave him,I used my contacts and got him seven.This was after I had killed those people, and also,His wife Amina came with the intention of fighting you.

Fatima: even after I forgave her? She rather came to fight?
Isaac: it's her husband after all,she failed trying to attack me and fell off the stairs.She was pregnant at the time and lost her baby.I didn't really regret failing to save her,as she did the same to you.

Fatima:how are they now?
Isaac:he is free and she sort of having issues with getting pregnant but doctors are giving her the best treatment.She is 50% likely to get pregnant again.

Fatima:how did you know?
Isaac: I knew you wouldn't have liked this ,as you had already forgiven her,so I payed for her treatment and therapy.Am sorry.

(I placed my finger on his lip)
Fatima: don't be,you are a good husband,even after everything you repented and helped her,even if it was for my sake ,am proud of you.
Isaac:so can I get a kiss,reward.

Fatima:no.
(Changes end here.Hope you guys liked it)

(I took off ,he ran after me)

I was finally myself and we were one big happy family.I was no longer the Don's Muslim maid but the Don's Muslim wife.

We went back to our daughters birthday,there were alot of family.I finally made peace with my parents.