protective beast

Fatima's POV
I went on with my duties till night.No one bothered me and I was so happy,I spoke too soon when a group of men walked in.
Man:oh look, the nun is back.
Man2: I never knew nun's could dress differently.
Man3:she is a Muslim.

Man:aww, the innocent ones.what is an innocent beauty like yourself doing here?(I looked down not wanting to speak)
Man2: I think this one is not so innocent, she maybe an adventurous little slut.

Man3:serve us.(I noded .I went to get their alcohol, one of the reasons why I hated this job,I was surrounded by alcohol.I served them,I didn't miss the lustful comments they made.Even completely covered they tried to undress me with their gazes)

Man:such plump lips,I wonder how nice they would feel around my cock(they all laughed.Tears brimmed my eyes.I felt conered by them.I was like a prey to them.

This reminded me of when jalil raped me.One of the men intentionally threw coins on the floor and asked me to kneel down and crawl as I picked each one.

I couldn't help but feel humiliated.
Man2;aww poor thing is crying,we haven't even done anything to you,yet.
Fatima: please let me go.
Man:pick the coins up (he pointed his gun at me.I kneeled down and started crawling to the coins as they growled and laughed.I couldn't stop crying)

Man3: shutup bitch(he threw to smack my butt,I graced for impact,but it never came.I opened my eyes to find Isaac angrily beating his own men up.)

The scene was scary as Isaac mercilessly beat them up.I crawled to the corner and just covered my face in my knees.

I soon heard men rushing in and dragging the beaten men away,I felt a presence standing in front of me.isaac squatted infront of me

Isaac:look at me (I didn't) now!(I quickly looked up,he tried to touch me,I cringed remembering when jalil touched me.This incident had triggered me,I was scared to be touched by any man.

Isaac: I won't hurt you.
Fatima:you let them touch me.
Isaac: forgive me,I promise nobody will ever touch you.
Fatima:he raped me .(I cried as he held me)
Isaac: nobody will ever touch you against your will,I promise.

(I noded feeling safe in his arms.He carried me to his room,I soon fell asleep from crying)

Isaac's POV
How could I be so stupid,I was supposed to announce to all of them that this maid, Fatima was mine.

She was sleeping soundly in my bed.I have never had any woman in my bed before,she was my first and definitely my last.

From the first day I saw her I was drawn to her.I couldn't let her distract me, that was why I confronted her about my garden, even though i wasn't really upset.

For some reason, I was okay with her having access to something special in my life.