Very important Authors note

Guys I realised that I was very lenient on jalil .Rape should and can never be pardoned.And also Amina too, bcos she killed Fatima's baby.I know Fatima forgave them but I don't, and am the author,soooo

So am rewriting the chapters.Re-read chapter 33 and 35.

I tried to paint Fatima like a traditionally reserved woman.Someone who is more down to earth.

She is simple and wants a quiet life.Even if jalil hadn't raped her, she would have still left when jalil got another wife.

This is Fatima,all she wants is piece of mind, she wanted a quiet life and told jalil at the beginning that she didn't want to be in a polygamous marraige.

I made mention of that when she said she didn't sign up for it.She would have eventually gotten a divorce and stayed single.

She would do that for her mental health.For her,being single was way peaceful,but then she met Isaac.

If she hadn't met Isaac, she would have stayed single throughout her life, and also wouldn't bother getting married because she thought she was baren.

But things didn't turn out that way,so my girl has Isaac.

Also guys please tell me if you like the changes that I made.

Though I made jalil and Amina learn their lesson,I still showed them mercy, only because Fatima forgave them.

So was their lesson too soft or hard? Or just the right amount?