||First Encounter ||

[Inside a almost Dark room]

A girl entered Inside the room pushing A stroller before her , she walk towards the couch where a Man's presence can be seen , she's all trembling and is looking the ground. With her shaky hands she pulled out a glass and poured the whiskey into it and dropped some ice , she took few breaths before placing the glass before the man .

The reason of her trembling is the talks she heard a while ago ....

Flashback

[Just few moments before]

"Y/n ?? You're hearing the music ?? Seems like there's something special today "

Inside a Dark room a red hair girl Said this gaining other two girls attention.

"Seems like one of us have to leave ,
*scoff* may be it's me as you two are still in training process "

The girl Y/n respond.

"No ,Please don't say that Unnie, I won't let you go ,not you "

Third girl uttered shaking in fear 

Y/n smile warmly.

"We can't run from our fate , I wish you become more strong Hani "

Y/n replied.

"How can you say such things so easily Y/n !! We were dragged into this mess forcefully, why then we have to accept this ??"

The first one uttered while sobbing.

"I can't answer that Lia , "

Y/n pulled the two others into her embrace and pat their heads lightly.

At thar moment , the door of the room opened with a jolt ,

"Hey you !! Get up ,your time has came , "

A man entered and separate Y/n from the other two .

"V will be pleased,  what say ?? After all she's Damn attractive in features"
Another guy told the first one while observing Y/n up to down .

Y/n looked away.

"Follow us"

They finished and Y/n glance at Lia and Hani , who were already in tears , she pass a sad smile and went outside.