[ Silence before the Storm ]

_

_

"From today , she's going to finalize everything "

Jin announce pointing towards Y/n ,

The higher ranked employees only glance at each other

"But why ?? And Where's Mr. Jeon??"

One asked

"He left , and from now on , She's the new CEO of Jeon enterprise "

Jin uttered

"What nonsense!!, Mr . Kim , who is she ?? And Mr  Jeon left us ?? Why ??"

Another asked glaring at Y/n , she squealed.

"She's Jeon Mish,  Jungkook's sister and He has given her the rightful authority, so don't hustle much , guys she will be able to handle it , so it's better if you all help her "

Jin assured tapping Y/n's shoulder.

"Sister!! Well I never heard he had any sister!! How suddenly she appeared "

One throw a comment.

"I, I mean she's his step sister, now you all show your usual respect to her as well "

Jin uttered turning his voice cold

"Step sister!! So it's definitely she shamelessly snatched her brother's everything "

One whisper.

"Quiet possible "

Other respond.

Y/n was listening this felt a little nervous, as she never ever thought of handling a company.
Not gonna lie , Jungkook surely maintained and even surpassed His dad's business but She ?? She knows nothing.

"Don't gossip , now leave "

Jin command

They left while laughing mentioning Y/n

"I feel  nervous, will I be able to handle this !! I'm scared ,here nobody likes me "

Y/n uttered.

Jin placed his arm on her shoulders

"Calm down Y/n , don't forget it's your Dad's, and it doesn't matter if they likes you or not , you're the power of control,
And lastly don't worry I'll help you get adjust and I'll also teach you basics "
Jin uttered.