[Gamble-1]

_

_

"We're returning??"

Y/n asked looking outside the window of the car .

"Didn't you Said you are missing Luzy and others??"

V asked focusing on road .

"Yes , but I like it here too , Granny is too sweet "

Y/n replied with a giggle

V's pov

Seeing her giggle Like that I can't help but to feel overwhelmed,  how on earth I got her ,

I don't like going back ,again the same life , I'm really tired. I sigh .

"Can I ask something??"

Y/n asked
I nod

"If life never turned like this what was your wish ?? I mean how you wanted to lead the life?? "

She questioned,  and I scoff.

She tilt her head , she's cute .

"In my childhood I didn't had some ambition or something, I just wanted to live and grow older  in a village with my love one , I mean my wife , that's a silly wish I used to had as I've seen my grandpa and Nana living with much love, I never crave for luxury more than living a simple life , but my life can never be Simple "

I finished with a sigh .

She just stared at me .

"What ??"

I asked

"You know,  I used to wish a simple life too , with my mother,  but - but when she died , my everything was taken away,  so I don't wish for anything "

Y/n replied, it's weird, she Has a brother too , but is their relationship not good??

"Do you blame me for your misfortune??"

I asked as I played a huge role turning her simple life out of line .

"Huh ! Ofc not , you're the best part in my life , why would I ever blame you !! If it's not you I would still rot there "