• Use Me •

_

_

Few days passed after that incident,  everyone in the household loves adores Y/n very much like a little kid .

"What do you think Luzy ?? "

Y/n asked luzy after slicing one piece of carrot.

"You're quite good my lady , now let me do the rest "

Luzy replied with a warm smile .
Y/n nod , she
Sat at the kitchen counter.

V is out of the House for straight two days without saying anything,  Y/n asked these servants and they replied its usual.

Suddenly hearing a sound Y/n glance at the Living room , found V stomped inside and passing the room he went upstairs. Y/n jumped off the counter and ran towards him , but he was no where to be seen , Y/n pout and was about to return,  when she saw RM entering where his arm is clearly injured and blood is flowing down .

Y/n gasp

"Luzy !!! Help "

Y/n call then ran towards RM

"Hyung!! Are you alright?? You're bleeding!!, aish !! It seems it's a deep injury "

Y/n uttered examining the wound where as RM is quite startled.

"How you get injured Hyung??"

Y/n asked looking at RM , found him staring at Y/n

"What's wrong??"

Y/n asked.

"Hyung?? Why you called me Hyung?? "

RM's question made Y/n tilt her head slightly.

"It just came out like that , you do look like a older brother figure, so... sorry if I bothered you "

Y/n replied averting her eyes , when luzy reached to her .

"Can you please bring a first aid box , Hyung is injured badly , oh sorry I mean -"

Y/n stopped and looked at RM who clenched his jaw , may be it's paining.

Luzy ran inside and soon returned.

Y/n made RM sit on the couch.

And clean the wound. But it's a deep injury.

"Why didn't you went to the doctor!! "

Y/n asked with concern.

"We can't- we're chased by cops"

RM replied, though it's clear the wound is paining him a lot yet He's not expressing it .

"You're a tough person I must say , "