☆ The Rule ☆

[Inside Police station]

"Ugh !! Again!! You all are such idiots he's killing people mercilessly,  and you guys couldn't find a traces about it !! Is he great at hiding evidence??, or Government is petting some useless dogs , who can't catch a culprit!"

A middle aged man yell at the officers before him ,

"We are trying our best sir "

One of them tried to say to which the middle aged man slammed his desk .

"Trying your best !! 5 news reporters died!! Explain this then !!"

The man yell Again. The room filled with a pin drop silence.

"Aish !! You guys are seriously useless,  Call Officer Min to come immediately "

The old man asked a man pressing a bell Inside his room .

"Why Mr.Min ?? We can handle this better, and Mr. Min is still stuck into the missing case of his Sister "

The man uttered

"That's my concern Mr. Han , you all out now !!"

Middle aged man yelled and they retreat themselves,  while at the door they stopped seeing another man entering

"Ah , Yoongi,  did you found your sister?? It's been 3 years she's still missing,  I feel sorry who knows how she is "

Mr. Han uttered,

Yoongi observe the guy

"Your too much concern about my sister is worrying me now ,Mr.Han ! You're not the one who kidnapped her ??"

Yoongi replied, with a poker face but the rest officer laughed.

Mr. Han stomped outside.

Yoongi reached before the desk

"Yes Sir , "

Yoongi bow

"I know You're messed with Your sister's case , I really want you to find her ,but I can't trust anyone else for this case so I called you "