Paradise

Author's POV

Yaya sighed for the umpteenth time which didn't go unnoticed by her best friend.

"What happened Yaya?' Ying asked.
"Yea, you're not playing well. That's not something like you" Gopal mentioned and Fang nodded.

"Are you upset because of what happened in the class earlier? Y/N asking for Boboiboy's number?" Fang asked which made Yaya sigh again.
It wasn't entirely the reason but it was still a reason.

"Don't worry Yaya. You just need to confess to Boboiboy that's it. I don't think he likes Y/N" Ying tried to comfort her friend but it failed miserably.

Yaya knew that Boboiboy loves you she has seen the way he looks at you the same way she wished he looked at her.

Suddenly they heard the doorbell and Gopal went to open the door.

To his surprise when he opened the door it revealed you standing with a box in your hand.

"Sorry for coming here without informing but the work I had finished early so I decided to join you guys. Is it okay?" You asked with a sweet smile.

Gopal knew it was probably the worst timing ever but he didn't have a heart to reject so he told you to come inside.

As soon as you entered you greeted everyone and they looked at you with shock. It was like "speak of the devil"

You opened the box infront of them revealing pastries.
"I made them. I hope you all would like it" You said and they all took a bite from it.

The first bite made them reach heaven. Yaya hated to admit how tasty your pastries were.

She was jealous of the reaction her friends had while tasting your pastries how she wished they reacted the same way while eating her cookies.

"These are really delicious" Gopal complimented and stuffed two more in his mouth.
"Seesh, eat slowly Gopal! But seriously Y/N they are tasty can you teach me how to make them?" Ying asked and you nodded.

The evening went by playing some games and when it was finally night time they decided to play a game to decide which room they'll sleep in.

"Yay! Ying and I are together" Yaya said and jumped in happiness.
"And Fang and I together" Gopal said.

"Then where should I sleep?" You asked.
"You can go to my brother's room upstairs. He isn't home and won't be back until next week" Fang informed.
"Ok then good night all of you" You said and went upstairs.

With a heavy sigh you opened the door and as soon as you did you were hit by the cold air. The door of the balcony was open. You went outside and looked at the breathtaking view infront of you.

Just when you were about to close the door a man jumped on the balcony and entered the room.

You were about to scream but he put his hand on your mouth to prevent you from shouting.

"Don't scream Y/N" You stopped as soon as you heard a very familiar voice.

When the moonlight hit his face you could recognise him. His crimson eyes staring deeply into you.

He removed his hand from your mouth and looked at you with a confused look.

"K-Kaizo?" You stuttered.
"What? Missed me?" He smirked.

"Why would I miss you and how tf are you here? What are you doing here?" You asked making him chuckle.
"It's my house I think I should ask you this question" Kaizo replied.

"Wait so you are Fang's brother?" You asked as your eyes widened.
"I sure am" He replied.

"The question is what are you doing here?" He asked.
"The group is having a sleepover" You replied.

"Is that so? Are they all asleep?" He asked.
"I don't know could be" You replied while shrugging your shoulders.

"So that means I have you all to myself" He said while placing his index finger under your chin.

He leaned closer to your face which made your breath hitch.
"You missed me, didn't you?" He softly caressed your cheeks waiting for an answer. You slowly nodded your head as a yes which again made him smirk.

"Then let me make it up to you tonight"

Before you could say anything he quickly cupped your cheeks and pressed his lips onto yours.
You knew you couldn't control yourself either so you also gave into the kiss.

[WARNING: SMUTS AHEAD!]

It took no time for Kaizo to just pick you up and throw you on his bed. But were you complaining? Probably not.

You knew you were so down to get laid at the very exact moment. You knew that even if he stops you would probably beg for him to just fuck you.

Look at you, so desperate! Go and study girlies Kaizo won't come to write your exams for you.
*Sighs* anyways, here enjoy~

"Do you want this?" Kaizo asked.
"Never thought you would be the type to ask for consent" You replied.

"I may have a very bad reputation but I am a good man" he mentioned.
"Then show me how good can you be" You said ready for some action.
"With pleasure" With that said it took no time to just remove each other clothes and make out crazily.

Kaizo wrapped his hands around your neck and leaned in to kiss you again.
"What if I choke you to death?" Kaizo asked.
"Let me choke on that dick first" You replied making him smirk.
"Getting nasty aren't we now" He said while kissing your earlobe.

He removed his hands from your neck as it went down to your blossoms softly cupping it while leaving some hickeys on your neck.

[A/N: guys I really can't write it with a straight face I swear- 😭 Forgive me I am just a girl 😓🎀]

You covered your mouth with your hands in order to not moan. When Kaizo noticed it he harshly slapped your butt.

"Don't hide your beautiful moans baby. You know I miss that, don't you" He said while inserting a finger inside your core which made you moan in pain.

"Oh how I missed seeing you being a moaning mess under me" He said while increasing the speed of his finger.

"Fuck I am feeling something" You said as your legs started to shake and without any warning you came all over his finger.

"Made you cum in just a few seconds" He said while taking out his finger and licking it.

"Hmm not sweet like usual" Kaizo said which kinda pissed you.
"I am not letting you touch me again" you replied.
"Oh honey but I am not done with you yet" He said and was about to take off his underwear but suddenly the light of the hallway turned on.

"Fuck, did they hear you moan?" Kaizo asked.
"I don't know, maybe" You replied and pushed him away.

Kaizo threw your clothes on your face.
"Wear it you might catch a cold" Kaizo said.
"You were the one who took them off" You replied while rolling your eyes.
"I was going to give you my body heat"

Before leaving he placed a chaste kiss on your lips and jumped off the balcony.

"Were you both fucking?"

A/N: oh no you got caught, sedlyfe