Abduct

A/N- On the occasion of getting a nice score I present to you a SMUT.

AUTHOR'S POV

You were wet.
Really wet.

Kaizo's hot breath on your neck wasn't helping you either.
His fingers softly caressed your thigh while he whispered some sweet dirty praises.

It all made you want him even more.
You just wanted him to take you the very exact moment.

For Kaizo, it was different. He was on an extreme level. He needed you. He needed to touch you like he never had before.

He was craving for you.

He knew if someone would interrupt him this time he wouldn't think twice before killing him right in front of you.

(Let me see how you gon' treat me
I ain't no easy
Better think about it twice~🎶)

"Y/N, only I can take your virginity" Kaizo said looking deep inside your eyes.
"Just take me right now" You said which was enough for Kaizo to attack your lips again. He was rough but still passionate.

His finger removed your panties as he slowly goes down. His head was now infront of your entrance as he again looked at you. With a sly smirk his tongue started roaming around your already wet throbbing pussy.

(A/N- I don't wanna write pussy and vagina can someone suggest a word for it 😭)

You moaned in satisfaction as you felt his sloppy tongue slowly licking and eating you out.
Your hand went on his head as you ruffled his hair.

Without any word, he suddenly shoved two fingers inside you making you shout in pain. Kaizo chuckled and slowly fingered you while looking at you being a moaning mess. He knew how his fingers made you weak.

He was satisfied by the look on your face. Your legs shaking and heavy breathing. It made him feel entertained.

"Kaizo, I think I-" before you could complete your sentence Kaizo removed his fingers making you groan.

"Kaizo please" You begged making him smirk.
"Say that again" he said slowly coming back and softly caressing your neck.

"Kaizo... I need you" As soon as these words escaped your lips Kaizo without any word thrusted his dick inside you.
You moaned loudly as you felt the tightness hit you.

Kaizo gave you the time to adjust to his length and you did. He started with slow and steady thrusts knowing that it's your first time so he should be gentle.

Few tears rolled down your cheeks as you felt the heat increasing. The room was only filled with your loud moans and his low yet heavy breathing.

"Can you go faster now?" You asked making him smirk.
"Your wish my command, m'lady" with that said he slowly increased his pace and began thrusting deeper.

You grabbed fistful of his hair as you felt those thrusts. Kaizo lightly groaned as he felt you clenching around him.
You moaned loudly as you felt him hitting your spot.
"Right there, Kaizo" You lightly whispered.

He lifted your leg and placed it on his shoulder as he increased his pace now in an inhuman speed.

You could feel it in your stomach. Your legs gave up, your knees went numb and toes totally curled.
Kaizo smirked looking at your face. He was satisfied by the look on your face, the look of pleasure.

"Kaizo, I think I am gonna-" your moans interrupted what you wanted to say.
"Cum for me, baby" and with one final thrust both of them came.

Kaizo dropped on the bed beside you and carefully wrapped his arms around you.

"Sleep well, baby" he placed a chaste kiss on your lips and you felt your eye lids slowly closing.

But before drifting off to your dreamland a question struck your mind.

'did he use protection?'

-

"He didn't use protection" everyone went numb after hearing that.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! You fucked with him but couldn't manage to buy protection!" She yelled.

"He did buy but we forgot to use it" A long sigh could be heard.

"You know that unprotected sex can cause you STD, Ying!" Yaya scolded her bestfriend.

"I know. I already ate the birth control pills but I don't know if I can rely on them" Ying mentioned.

"Damn, I'm gonna be a cool uncle~" Gopal joked out of nowhere trying to calm the situation.
"You aren't helping" Yaya elbowed him making him sweatdrop.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen and if something does happens just know I'm on your side" Yaya hugged Ying and lightly caressed her back.
"Hey- count me in too" Gopal said and joined the hug.

Boboiboy looked at them from afar. He was jealous of the friendship, the friendship he once used to have.

But to him you mattered more than anyone else. Even his friendship of 10 years.

Boboiboy had finally found a way to get you back. And he would do anything for it to work out.

-

You woke up with a severe headache. Your body felt lifeless, too sore from last night.

To your dismay, Kaizo wasn't there making you sigh. Your eyes went on the nightstand and noticed a small note.

"Something came up
I gotta go.
Take care of yourself"

You sighed and threw the note away.

"Leaving me all alone after taking my virginity, what a guy" You shook your head in disappointment.

You stepped out of your bed but at the instant you did you end up falling. Your legs were still very sore for you to walk.

You still managed to get up and made your way towards the bathroom. After a long self care shower you stepped out of your bathroom with only a bathrobe covering your body.

As you were drying your hair you noticed that the window was open. A frown appeared on your face as you walked closer to it.

"I don't think I opened the window" you mumbled.

When you were about to close it a hand covered your mouth and a strong smell burned your nostrils. You felt your eyes slowly giving up and the last thing you remember before fainting was

"Sleep well, baby"

A/N: like I said I'm not good at writing SMUT!