Rejection

Author's POV

Yaya entered the University happily.
She hummed some songs while taking little little steps. She was in a good mood since she saw a nice dream, oh but she was unaware of the storm waiting for her.

"Good morning everyone" she entered the classroom only to meet a furious Boboiboy.

"Boboiboy, what happened? Are you mad about something?" She asked with a calm tone not wanting to anger him.

"You! Yaya! I considered you as my closest friend!" He shouted making her flinch.
"Yea, we are close friends" Yaya replied still having no clue of what was going on.

"Exactly! That's what we are. Nothing more than that! Can't you get that thing straight to your mind?!" He yelled making her look down at her feet.

Yaya knew it was the answer to her confession she never even made. She was getting rejected by her first love.

"Why do you interfere Yaya? Y/N FUCKING BROKE UP WITH ME! ALL BECAUSE YOU!" He shouted at her face which made tears roll down her face. Boboiboy noticed but he was too furious to give a fuck.

"You know what she said? She said that she doesn't want to come between me and you. When there is literally nothing between us! You're going to explain things to her cause if you won't then things will not end well" Boboiboy threatened making Yaya scoff.

"Are you threatening me now?" She asked and looked up. Boboiboy felt kinda bad to see her face but he cared more about you than her.

"What if I am? I don't know what was going on inside your head that you thought I liked you or something but No Yaya I don't! Was it because, I ate your cookies? Well then surprise, I threw them in the trash can. They are the most horrible cookies ever. Instead of being delusional if you learnt how to cook it would've been so much better"

*Smack*

Everyone's eyes widened when they saw what happened. Even yours, yes you were hiding behind the door secretly enjoying the drama.

"G-Gopal?" Boboiboy looked in shock as his best friend just slapped him.

"You spoke enough, Boboiboy. I won't just stand here and see you insulting Yaya. If you really love that Y/N so much then stay with her and don't come back to us" Gopal said and took Yaya out of the class.

"Did I again miss something?" You asked coming out of the door.
"Y/N, we need to talk. Please just listen to me" Boboiboy literally begged but you ignored him.

Suddenly the teacher entered and the class started. Ying and Fang were absent. Gopal and Yaya skipped the class. Boboiboy couldn't concentrate on the class and you just fell asleep.

Meanwhile..

Gopal handed Yaya his handkerchief as she cried silently not wanting to grab any attention.
He slowly caressed her back to calm her down.

"I don't know what I did wrong" Yaya mumbled.
"It's not your fault it's Y/N's" Gopal replied.

"No Gopal, it's not Y/N. She did tell me that she'll breakup with Boboiboy for me. I didn't think she would actually do it. And even if it was actually her fault I wouldn't be mad cause she didn't hurt me we barely know each other. It's Boboiboy who has hurt me, someone I trusted the most"
Yaya mentioned.

"So you're not mad at Y/N?" Gopal asked and Yaya shook her head as 'No'.

"The one I am mad at is Boboiboy and only him. I don't even blame Y/N. I still can't believe I got rejected by my first love. I've loved him since the last 8 years" She wiped the lone tear off her eyes.

"Well Yaya.. would you believe me if I say I've loved you since the past 15 years?" Gopal confessed and her eyes widened.

"Gopal, you do know that it's probably the worst timing ever?" Yaya mentioned which made Gopal realise that he literally just confessed.

"Oh wait- no no no- I.." Gopal tried to
think of something to hide away from the embarrassment but nothing was crossing his mind. He only looked silly. If I had to put it, rn he looked like Marinette whenever she is around Adrien.

Yaya chuckled at his silly actions.

"Thank you Gopal" she said making him confuse.
"For what?" He asked.

"For standing up for me and also liking me all these years" Yaya replied.

"Don't sweat it. Even if I didn't love you I still would have taken your side. Cause Yaya, you're amazing and literally the best person. Anyone would be lucky to have a friend like you" Gopal mentioned making a smile appear on her face.

Yaya felt bad for Gopal. Yes, she knew she was still in love with Boboiboy but after what happened, all she felt was disappointment. While she felt grateful to Gopal. Her heart felt a little lighter after talking to him.
Was she already having a soft corner for Gopal?

"I am sorry Gopal" Yaya apologised again making him confuse.
"Now, what's this sorry for?" He asked.

"Sorry for not reciprocating your feelings" she replied making him chuckle.

"You don't have to worry about that. It's not your fault. You have your feelings and I have mine. I love you that's my feelings. You have the right to feel what you want"

Yaya was completely shocked to see this side of him. She always thought of Gopal as just a silly, non serious guy who enjoys eating food. Maybe she herself was so in love with Boboiboy that she failed to notice how Gopal was.

•••••

"Y/N, please atleast listen to me once" Boboiboy pleaded.
"Boboiboy, I have to go home right now" You said and walked faster but Boboiboy easily caught up.

"Just give me a chance" Boboiboy begged.
"I said no" You said and were about to leave but he held your wrist.

You tried to free yourself from his grip but he just tightened.
"Boboiboy, leave me" You said but he didn't listen.

"No, you're not leaving me"

A/N: Team Goya anyone?