Trouble

Author's POV

It was a nice morning, flowers blooming, sound of birds chirping and then...
"THEY DID WHAT?!" Boboiboy shouted after hearing what Gopal told him.

He was still shocked by the fact that Gopal and Yaya caught Fang and Ying fucking in the hallway.

"I was surprised but I saw it coming I knew Fang had a huge crush on Ying from the start" Gopal mentioned.
"Me too, Ying had a huge crush on Fang from the very start too" Yaya replied.

"I still can't believe my ears" Boboiboy said.
"Neither did we believe our eyes" Gopal replied.

"Where are they now?" He asked.
"They won't come to school today because of the embarrassment" Yaya replied.
"That's unfortunate" Gopal stated making them nod their head.

As soon as they reached the school they saw you writing something in your diary.
"Good morning Y/N" Boboiboy was the first one to greet and later they all did too. You also greeted them back with a big smile on.

"Sorry you had to witness that Y/N" Gopal apologised making Boboiboy look at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" He asked.
"Y/N was also there and saw them" Yaya replied.

"Y/N was there and you didn't tell me?!" Boboiboy shouted. He regretted not going there knowing damn well he could've gotten a chance to share a room with you.

"Bro you said you had some work" Gopal replied.
"Yea, what were you doing last night?" Yaya asked.

"Hmmm last night..." Boboiboy thought.

- F L A S H B A C K -

"These are only 97 times!" Gempa shouted at the man.
"Please forgive me, the paper was too small" The man cried out loud hoping that he would let him go.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You remember what I told you? I said if you won't write it 100 times I'll stab your eyes with this very own pencil and you see I am a man of my words so get ready"

The man cried and begged Boboiboy to stop but fate was already decided.

He felt the sharp pencil point piercing his eyes and making him go blind. At that moment the man just wished to die atleast it would free him from the torture.

Boboiboy knelt down to now blind man. "I am a superhero and it's my duty to help anyone in need. I am sure you probably seek no will to live anymore so let me free you from this torture"

With that Hali took over him and slashed his head off. The next few seconds he prayed for his soul and then burried his body under the ground and placed a small flower on it.

- F L A S H B A C K   E N D S -

"Uhh I just helped Tok with cooking" Boboiboy replied.

"Woah you can really cook?" You asked with a fake smile on.
"Yea I can" Boboiboy replied with a grin.

"Can I taste it someday?" You asked giving him the puppy eyes which he couldn't refuse not like he ever wanted to refuse.

"Sure you can go home with me today and then I can cook for you. You fine with that?" He asked and you nodded happily.

"Woah Boboiboy, I'll com-" before Gopal could complete his sentence Boboiboy stomped his foot to stop him from completing his sentence.

Gopal understood what was going on so he decided to stay quiet. Yaya also understood the situation but she didn't say anything. She just went to her seat.

You didn't know why but you liked it, seeing people getting hurt. You knew Yaya doesn't deserve it but at the same time you also knew Boboiboy doesn't deserve her.

Were you always like this? A pathetic girl who would ruin things? Probably not. But he liked the way you were right now Kaizo loved seeing you being a complete maniac.

Oh, the sins he would do to get to be with you. But he knows the time isn't right and would wait till he finally gets you.

-AT BOBOIBOY'S HOME-

"Make yourself comfortable" Boboiboy said as you seated yourself on the couch.

"What would you like to eat?" He asked.
"Anything. What is your speciality?" You asked.
"I can make very good chicken fried rice" Boboiboy mentioned.
"Ok then I'll have it" You replied making him smile.

He asked you to wait for him and watch TV till he prepares food.

You were switching the tv channels but your mind was focused on something else. Suddenly a movie caught your eyes it was a very famous one which everyone talked about. Surprisingly the make out scene was going on which made you change the channel.

With a sigh you closed your eyes to relax your mind from that. You swore that you won't let your horniness rule your mind but you were miserably failing at it.

Specially after yesterday night, you were still pissed at Kaizo for leaving you without any real action.

When you were busy with your own thoughts Boboiboy came with 2 plates of fried rice.

"Here, I present to you Boboiboy's special fried rice~" He placed the plate on the table infront of you.
"Smells so good" you genuinely said which made him blush.

He took the seat next to you and you both began to dig into the food. And it was indeed delicious. The whole time you were looking at Boboiboy laughing and talking while eating.

Suddenly your eyes went on his lips. The sticky rice stuck around his lips made you ick.

Your hands went on his lips which made him startle. You gently brushed your finger across his lips removing the rice which made him blush.

You slowly lowered your gaze and chuckled which was the last straw for him.

Without any hesitation Boboiboy cupped your cheeks and leaned in to kiss you. You were genuinely shocked by his sudden action.

He slowly pulled out and looked deep in your eyes.

"Y/N.., this might seem sudden but I love you. Please accept me as your lover"

A/N: Do you accept or reject?
The last chapter cause my results are coming out today so I'm gonna die. Bye~