Coercion

Author's POV

You struggled as Boboiboy forcefully pulled you in an alley.

"Don't you understand? I said let me go!" You shouted but he placed a hand on your mouth preventing you from making any noise.

"You're not going to leave me, Y/N. I did so much for you. You can't leave me" He mentioned making you confuse.
With all your strength you had you pushed him and ran out of there.

Boboiboy ruffled his hair in frustration. He needed you back. And he was ready to do whatever he could.

As soon as you entered your house you quickly closed the door in fear.
"Something wrong?" A voice called out scaring you even more.

There was Kaizo sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.
"Can't I visit my girlfriend" He replied and got up. He quickly made his way towards you and trapped you in his arms.

"I missed you" He said while kissing your neck. His hand made his way towards your skirt but you just pushed him away.

"I am not in the mood right now" you said and went upstairs which made it obvious for him to know that something definitely happened.

He entered your room and lay down next to you.

"So you're gonna tell me what happened or should I guess?" Kaizo asked making you scoff.
"Why don't you guess" You replied.
"Boboiboy" as always, he guessed correctly.

"He started forcing me out of nowhere. It felt really weird. For the first time I felt uncomfortable around him" You explained.
"Should I go and knock some senses into him?" Kaizo asked and you denied.
"I don't want you to get involved in these shits." You said while caressing his cheeks.

"By the way did you know Ying and Fang fuck each other?" You asked curiously.
"So it was Ying who was complaining about Fang finishing faster. I used to call my brother a dick turns out he doesn't have one" Kaizo replied which made you chuckle.

"Feeling better or do you want me to make you feel better?" He asked while drawing circles on your cheeks with his fingers.

"Make me feel good Kaizo"

You knew you were too weak for him to refuse.

"Wait do you have a condom?" You asked.
"You think I go around fucking girls?" He argued.

"Go and buy. I ain't doing it without protection" You said and kick him out by the window.

Kaizo groaned and rushed to the nearest pharmacy.
On his way back, he caught something interesting.

"Where are you running?" Boboiboy pushed the man and started kicking him furiously. He needed to take out his frustration at someone.

Kaizo who was enjoying this scene took out his phone and recorded the whole drama as he saw this as potential future blackmail.

Kaizo smirked and left the place. He was disappointed at Boboiboy for being so obvious about it. Cause Kaizo was an expert at doing these shits and never getting caught by anyone not even you.
You knew about somethings but not everything. And he planned on keeping it that way only.

Cause after all, like Boboiboy he also does it for you, his infatuation.

Once he reached home, he found you sleeping peacefully making him sigh.

"Guess, cuddling works fine too" He said joined you into a deep slumber.

•••

Boboiboy knocked on the door eagerly waiting for someone to open it. The door opened revealing Yaya who later tried to shut the door but Boboiboy was too strong and entered the house.

He saw rest of the Kokotiam gang sitting on the couch making him roll his eyes.
"Looks like I wasn't invited" Boboiboy stated making Ying sigh.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your dearest girlfriend?" Gopal asked.
"Like I said before she broke up with me" Boboiboy replied.

"That's why you came here? You came back hoping we accept you since your girlfriend broke up with you?" Fang asked.

"Oh no, I am not here for that. I want Yaya to explain everything and apologize to Y/N" Boboiboy said making them get up from the couch.

"I am not apologizing for anything" Yaya replied.
"Boboiboy, I still consider you as my bestfriend so if you don't want another smack then get out of here and don't ever come back here" Gopal threatened and kicked him out.

Boboiboy took off his cap and ruffled his hair in frustration. He wanted you back at any cost. You were too dear for him to lose.

You opened your eyes and you found yourself in Kaizo's arms.
'did I really fall asleep?' you thought and regretted as you missed the golden opportunity to finally get laid by him which you wanted from the last 2 years.

"You up, Sleeping Beauty?" Kaizo teased making you playfully hit his arm.

"Didn't know you drool" Kaizo stated making you shock, you yourself weren't aware of that. It was very embarrassing, especially when he said that.

"You're pathetically beautiful" he said while nuzzling his face in your neck.
"Was that supposed to be a compliment?" You asked making him chuckle.

Soon you felt him leaving sloppy kisses on your neck.
"Kaizo, are you-" before you could complete your sentence you moaned in pain as you felt him sucking on your neck.
You mentally prayed it won't leave a very noticeable scar.

"Y/N, only I can take your virginity"

A/N: I am all yours, Kaizo