are you leaving? -S

SMUT (kinda)

y/n isnt use to aftercare so after a hookup with his coworker spencer reid they experience something they never have.

------

i feel his hand on my waist his other hand in my hair as he pounds into me.. i feel his member twitch as i cum on the sheets "f-fuck spen-spencer~" i moan as he cums inside of me pulling out moments later.. 

i lay down on his bed for a few mins before getting up and grabbing my cloths "where are you going?" spencer asks "oh sorry i know i'm not moving fast enough ill be leaving soon i promise.." i say speeding my pace up putting on my shirt

"oh.. well.. if you want to leave thats fine.. but i thought you might like to watch a movie or cuddle or take a nap.." he says sweetly. i turn confused "you want me to stay..? i mean... arent you gonna like.. go out or text your friends about what we did. or like.. i don't know.?" i say really confused now

"um.. i'm not gonna be telling anyone about it.. this is our personal stuff" he says "have you never had aftercare..?"

i shake my head no "whats aftercare..." i ask 

"oh love..." he says standing up "strip again.. ill run you a warm bath.."

i nod softly taking my cloths off again as he gets up and picks me up walking into the bathroom and sitting me on the cold counter as he turns his attention to the bath as he turns the water on and waits for the temp to be just right. 

not long later he turns off the water and picks me up again "here love.." he says softly putting me in the bath.  "thank you spence..." i respond with a soft smile looking into his eyes. they are soft and loving unlike how he looks at work. 

after my thank you it falls into a comforting silence as spencer grabs a cloth and slowly washes my body softly. after he finishes he grabs a towel and helps me out wrapping me in it and hugging me softly kissing my neck before leading me back into the bedroom grabbing me a hoodie and some of his boxers to put on. 

he leads me to his bed and he covers me with the blankets before getting in next to me and pulling me into his chest the tv playing a movie in the background as i slowly close my eyes listening to his breathing as he softly plays with my hair.

------------------------

i know its not a lot but its something, i'm quite grounded right now so i can't write much but i hope it was enough to be enjoyable. i really do hope you like it and pleaseeee give some requests i don't have many ideas :)

thank you<3