Scars - A (whole story)

Male y/n and reid bc this isnt requestedddddd

anyway, your insecure about your old SH scars and reid sees them when your concealer washed off your arm while out with drinks with the team :)

______________________

i sigh walking out of the bathroom flicking the water off my washed hands wiping them on my long sleeved dress shirt as the bathroom was out of paper towels. i walk out and sit back down at the bar with my team.

as i sit down Reid slides me a shot, "here y/n i paid for you since you were in the bathroom" he says sweetly and calmly with a smile on his face "Oh thank you Spence.. how much do i owe you?" i say getting my wallet out. as i pull out my wallet sticking my hand in my pocket rolls up my sleeve, i pay no mind to it not worried about anyone seeing as the bar is dimly lit and you would have to be close to see them anyway. what i failed to notice is the blue lights they turned on in the bar once it reached 12 making my scars very noticeable. like white shoelaces under them. i hand him a 10. as i do i notice his eyes meet my wrists and his eyes flicker back to my face then at my wrist again before he takes the money. i quickly take the shot not very happy about the conversation that he might bring up after seeing them.

-time skip 2 hours-

i'm piss drunk now around 7 shots down and a few beers and a glass of white and red wine Kevin asked me to drink as Garcia ordered them then puked in the bathroom at least 3 mins later.

i'm 100% not even going to think about driving home. i pull out my phone trying to order an uber with no success as i can't seem to type the name of the bar in the key bored on my phone seeming smaller then normal. i sigh putting my phone away again after 5 failed attempt to type it. soon after i see spencer walk back into the bar even tho moments ago he left as his uber was there.

"y/n would you like a ride home..? you have been sitting there for like 25 mins trying to get an uber and mines around the corner"

i just nod softly trying to stand up, my knees wobble and i giggle a bit at the feeling of my legs. i feel Spencer grab my wrist and my waist as he helps me walk out of the bar as his uber pulls up. he softly gets me in handing me a bag he pulled out of god knows where incase i puke. i drunkenly ramble as the ride goes on, Spencer giggles at me as he adds his comments and fun facts about things i say making me giggle at him. soonly we pull up to what i assume is Spencer's house. "were here come on y/n.." he says getting out then giving me a hand to get up and out of the car. "we should hurry and get in... because i'm gonna puke soon... just so you knowwww" i say and he quickens the pace.. he quickly gets me into the bathroom in time as i vomit straight into the toilet not even on my knees yet. he pulls my slightly long hair out of my face rubbing my back softly. i vomit 3 more times until i put my head up slumping into the wall next to me and smiling at him with a thumbs up as he sits next to me and laughs.

i softly put my head on his shoulder tired and sweaty and smelling like booze. the tiredness taking over my body before i can stop myself i'm asleep on the floor of spencer reids bathroom floor.

(Spencers POV)

after a moment of silence i speak up "why don't we head to bed" i say in a soft tone but he doesnt respond. i look over at my shoulder and see y/n sound asleep. i smile seeing him asleep. i softly pick him up putting him on my bed softly taking off his long sleeve shirt until something catches my eye. he has lines on his wrists. bumps. fully healed but still noticable. the ones i saw in the bar. if i didn't turn the light on they wouldnt have been noticeable as it looks like he covered them with foundation or some kind of makeup.

i softly wipe away the foundation with the bottom of my shirt before tucking him in. maybe i should mention it tomorrow but i wouldn't want to make him uncomfortable or scared or embarrassed. i think while walking to the couch to sleep.