D.O.L.L.H.O.U.S.E - PREVIEW

TW: child abused, Abuse, Flashbacks.

Based off the song!!!

----------------------------------------------------

My house is sat on a hill a small dirt trail leading up to the door from the driveway. The bricks are diffrent reds and a small old wooden swing hangs from a tree in the yard. toys scatter the front porch with a small blow up pool in the grass. it looks like a family home from the outside. and thats what it is. or was.

there i am. standing in the living room i told myself id never be in again. i'm standing in the house i told myself id never be 100 feet of. but this time my gun is drawn not his belt. this time another little girl was the one screaming. this time i felt her pain. i see how scared she is. of not only him. but us. 

shes bloody and bruised and begging as he raises his hand again not knowing i'm there. and then i jump. my arm lands around his neck and he drops with a thud as morgan runs over to him pinning him to the floor. thats when i break. i push by reid and hotch and out the front door vomiting under the tree. the tree where my foster brother would push me as high as i wanted. the tree we carved our names in. now tainted by his sniffles and drips of blood that fell on the pair of sissers we used as his nose gushed. 

the even slightly good things about this place are ripped away by the adult relization that everything was bad here. just because we loved eachother doesnt take away from the fact that the man thats now being thrown into a police car behind me killed him. and almost that girl in the living room..

-flash back-

Places, places
Get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains
Picture, picture, smile for the picture
Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?
Everyone thinks that we're perfect

i sit on a wooden chair a white dress with flowers going down to my knees. black shiny small heals on my feet as i sit properly blank face. 

"smile you ungreatful brats." he snips and i smile and so does my brother as the light flashes. 

sitting hurts. it stings to bend my knees and my back stings and aches as i straighten up. blood soaks the bandages and the warm liquid drips down my back as the flash glows from the front of the living room. the fake forced smile covering any pain tha was noticable.