Bad idea right? - PREVIEW

This is about the song "Bad Idea Right".  The song is added at the top!  (with a good twist)

-----------

Haven't heard from you in a couple of months
But I'm out right now, and I'm all fucked up
And you're callin' my phone, you're all alone
And I'm sensin' some undertone. 
And I'm right here with all my friends
But you're sendin' me your new address
And I know we're done, I know we're through
But, God, when I look at you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm currently dancing in a club, my roomate Jenna and some more of our friends dancing with me holding eachothers hands while screaming whatever songs on. i smell like sweat and booze and smoke from all kinds of things. my feet hurt in my heals but i don't care lost in the moment. in reality if i wasnt as drunk as i am i would be uncomfrortable being so sticky and sweaty. 

as Jenna drags me to the bar for two more shots i feel my phone ringing not being able to hear the ring over the loud song and people laughing and screaming. 

as i pull it out of my bra as my dress doesn't have pockets and if i carried a bag it would be lost by now i see his name flash on the screen "Spencer <3" i never changed it back when we broke up a few months ago. 

honestly. hes the reason i'm out with Jenna right now. she found me crying while reading old texts.

i ofc pick up my drunken state not giving me much common sense.

"hello?" i say into my phone stepping away from jenna. 

"hi y/n.." he says his voice soft and sweet like always "where are you?.. its loud" he asks right as i step outside of the club it going quite the loudest noise is the drunk white girls laughing and smoking with their friends. 

"oh.. jenna took me out clubbing.." i say a small smile forming on my face. "i was wondering if you maybe wanted to come over and chill.." he says and i immedietly agree "yeah.. ill be right there.. send me your address.." i say softly my words still sloppy from the shots. 

i hear a PING come from my phone the notifcation popping up at it desplays spencers new apartment address.

------------------

preview :)

before every story i make ill post a preview and delete it once i post the whole story :)