𝕋ℍ𝔼𝕐 𝕊𝔸𝕀𝔻 𝔾𝕆 𝕋𝕆 ℍ𝔼𝕃𝕃, 𝔹𝕌𝕋 𝕀 𝔻𝕆ℕ'𝕋 𝕎𝔸ℕ𝕋 𝕋𝕆

June 6th, 2018

   Okay, so Yue would admit the rooms here WERE pretty nice. (Not as nice as HOME-) All things considered, at least Sorcerers knew how to live in style and in comfort. Which was probably the least they could do considering: A, their lifespans and B, their tendency to draw in pain and suffering. Who cares what your mental state looks like when you've got a nice flatscreen and a fully stocked kitchen with gas stoves? Not Yue, that's who!

   Also, a pretty PRETTY paycheck at the end of the month sounded phenomenal. While students only got paid about 10,000 per curse, with obvious fluctuation depending on the situations, it was still nice. Even better? It was paid in DOLLARS! Good thing Yue and her Grandfather- it hurt her chest to think about him- set up a checking and saving account for her. Sure, it's joined and Yue is PROBABLY gonna need help with the paperwork but there's a place for the money and that's what matters. Especially since she's planning on taking her shit and running...

   "So. How do you like it?" Gojo needles her, clearly anxious for her answer as much as Yue is anxious to get AWAY from the man and into the bathroom where she could have her breakdown in peace.

   Yue nods her head, silently looking around at the room and feeling a hole making its home where her heart used to be. "It's nice. Spacious." It was. She liked it, or at least she would once she got used to it. (Or if she could forget her home, forget the place she grew up in and LOVED so MUCH-) The room had a bed pushed up against the right wall with a couple dressers and a wardrobe on the left side farthest from the door. The bed was covered in a white sheet, and Yue knew that she'd be changing it all soon. The bathroom was on the right wall, on the right side of the bed, closest to the door. Glancing inside told Yue there was a shower-bathtub mix on the right side with the sink and toilet on the other side. She'd explore more later, she supposed. It had a sliding glass doorway out into the yard, and of course most of the room was filled with boxes of her shit.

   In all, it was...not home. A dorm. It was a dorm and that's all she could ever think of it. But she refused to be more cruel than necessary to them. So, she smiled at Gojo wide enough that her face scrunched up and laugh lines appeared around her eyes. Enough so that what she added on to her first words looked REAL.

   "Thank you, Sensei. It's awesome, I didn't know we got such cool accommodations!" He looked pleased, and his Cursed Energy crackled outward happily. Yue shifted ever so lightly away from it under the guise of looking around to not be touched by it. Dangerous stuff. Powerful stuff. 

   'ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ.' Sukuna sneered in her head, and Yue pursed her lips before quickly schooling her face back into one of awe. 'Damn. You aren't gonna shut up are you? I can't believe I got stuck with a chatty parasite.' She shot back, firmly ignoring the rest of what the curse said and instead focusing on Gojo. He was talking again, so it had to be at least a little important. (Yue couldn't remember everything about this, after all- she needed HELP to figure shit OUT)