𝕀 𝕎𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻 ℍ𝔸𝕍𝔼 𝕃𝕀𝕂𝔼𝔻 𝕋𝕆 𝕊𝕋𝔸𝕐 𝕀ℕ 𝔹𝔼𝔻

June 8th, 2018

   "So, tell me again why we're standing out in the middle of rush hour traffic in front of a train station?" Yue inquires dryly, tugging at the cuffs of her sleeves and nervously adjusting the cloth. Obviously she didn't show her anxiousness, keeping it hidden between her snarky jabs and grumbling complaints. Didn't mean she wasn't feeling the impending doom of a social situation looming in front of her. She may have lived once, but the terror of meeting new people does not simply stop after death.

   "For once, I'm in agreement with Itadori." Megumi grumbles from beside her- may the only one LESS excited about this entire thing than she was. Which HAD to be a record because Yue was pretty damn unenthusiastic about it.

   Nobara was awesome and all- but standing in Tokyo waiting for her was decidedly NOT.

   "Because we're picking up your last teammate! So exciting right?!" Gojo appears behind her like an apparition and Yue immediately tenses up. Her entire being was on end, and the ice she had come to know as her Cursed Energy nearly exploded from her fingertips at the sudden burst of electric energy.

   'ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ᴍᴏʀᴏɴ.' Her ice pulled back as it was carefully and methodically doused in Sukuna's lava, her flames reaching out and consuming the sparks at her fingers and toes and leaving her muscles trembling at the sudden change. There was iron in her mouth and Yue made a face when she realized she had bitten her cheek so hard that it was now bleeding. Great. Just perfect.

   'It's not my fault Gojo-sensei is so fucking powerful. You try dealing with a lightning storm mixed with something like a white dwarf star that pops up when it FEELS like it!' She snaps back, trying to hide her embarrassment at being caught so off guard. There's something that feels like disdain mixed with cruel amusement in the back of her mind, and she just KNEW Sukuna was laughing at her.

   'ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ.' Comes her voice, silky and smooth through her head.  'ʟᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴛʏᴘᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ. ɪɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ. ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀꜱ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ, ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ.' Yue grew quiet, sitting casually as she listened attentively to the Curse. 'ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴀꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ ᴜꜱᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɴᴏ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ...' Yue could feel the displeasure oozing out of Sukuna as she says this, ''...ꜱᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ. ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ᴀʀᴛ. ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀɢᴜᴇꜱ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴍᴀɢɢᴏᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ.'