From Me.................To You

Its was winder morning 11 O'clock when the tress with mist on there were flowing along the wind moving around.

A girl wearing a plain blue knee length dress with black jacket, white shoes and blond hair was staring at a old dusted house from the lawn infront of it with leaning on her car.

Maahi, are you sure you wana buy this house. A guy in shaded blue jeans with white collar length t-shirt with a mobile in his one hand which indicated he was on call and disconnected it while coming towards her with unbelievable tone and expressions.

Mahi :(gasped a heavy sigh with still looking at the house)As sure as never before Suraj.

Raj, just call me Raj.. he said with irritated tone as he leaned beside her. She smiled at his reaction glancing at him once then again at house.

The surrounding was covered in moist as the winder

Raj:(still looking into his phone)I dont understand in this period of time kaun apne bacho ka naam Suraj rakhta hain.. how unreasonable..(irritatedly closes his eyes then turning to Maahi)don't you think so?

Maahi was busy glancing at the house while he looked at her keenly trying to read her expression which were changing.

Suraj : Tum itni obsessed kyu ho iss ghar se?

She chuckled at his question as she titled her head towards him while he node his head with questioning look, her eyes were sparkling as smiled appeared on her face making it beautiful. Suraj was lost in her for a second then jerking his head tried to guess the meaning behind that smile, suddenly he widen his eyes.

Suraj: (stammering) Do..Do..Dont tell me ye unhi ka ghar hain?

Maahi:(smiling again looked at the house)Isliye to mujhe sirf ye ghar chaiye.

Suraj looked at her then again glanced at house as he chuckled at her scratching his head trying to understand her.

Suraj : For God Hevansake! Wo kaunsa officer hain jiske you crossing every limit?

Maahi : No..its not like that.. (she turned to him with trying to frame a sentence)pata nahi kaise define karu lekin mujhe jaana hain inke baremein. Mujhe (he was staring at her)leave it, it difficult to understand and explain.

She turned around again taking a sigh as he kept looking at her with pity in his eyes. He also turned around trying to look for something in phone but Maahi hesitation troubled him. He glanced at her while putting phone in his pocket.

Suraj: (looked at her)Tum kab mujhpe trust karogi?

Maahi : (turning to him)I trust you Suraj..

Suraj :(held his head with his hands closing his eyes take a deep sigh)Maine kab nahi samjha tumhe? haa?(he looked at her as she was looking to his eyes)Kab yakeen aayega tumhe mujhpe? Tumhare liye (wave his hand from his to toe)look at me I changed myself, I am so good at hindi just..(stop in between his sentence)and you are telling me it's difficult to understand.

Maahi :(smiling taking a closer step holding his shirt seleves looking at them)Yakeen?? theek hain..(looked at him) Property dealer kab tak aayega?

Suraj :(shrughing his shoulder)Aur ek ghanta lagega, (rolled his eyes with frustration)traffic of this city is horrible, I dont know why did i tagged along with you..

Maahi:(chuckled with raising her eyes)kafi samay hain, mere pass tumhare liye kuch hain waha peeche backyard hain, tum waha pe bheth ke ye padho tab tak I will grab something to eat.

Suraj:(rolling again his eyes)I really feel hungry but padhna kya hain?

She open the car dikki and pulled a box grabbing a brownish envelope form it and handing it to Suraj. He held it with confused expression as she point in backyard direction as she moved to driving seat waving at him.