Teaser

The time stopped, the wind was blowing fast, the weather changed from hot dazziling sun to cool breeze.

People around the market were walking but the time totally stopped for two people staring at eachother unable to believe their eyes, their eyes had tears on their eyes as both stood at a distance.

The distance they had over the past years, the pain, the suffering they felt being away from eachother was now vanished within their gasp.

Their heart were beating fast while they had butterflies in their stomach. The happiness of having of witnessing eachother was beyond imagination.

It felt that they were never apart or they went seprated ways. The old Daya was standing infront of her while he saw the same shreya looking at him with happiness and smile on her face.

He smiled inbetween his tears while she clenched her saree with gluping her pain.

****************************

Shimla:

A couple of boys were playing football with a middle aged man who was fearless giving competition to them.

As they were engrossed in game, snow fall started with audience running away from the ground while the players were still engrossed in game.

Aftee alot of struggle the opposite team was finally able to surround the ball with hitting goals, final hit was pending when the middle aged man skit from side by kicking the ball making a goal and winning the game.

Everyone cheered surrounding and hugging him while the player who lost crushed under they beneath.

Man approached the lossing team as he smirked.

Man:Kabhi kisi aur ko kamzor maat samjhna, koi kisi bhi umar mein kamzor nahi hota.

They gulped their breathe making they ways out from there as he smirked and looked at the boys who won while they kept cheering in snow. Man dusted his clothes with grabbing his bag at the corner and walked down the staircase enjoying the snow.

Man:(looked at sky stretched his hand felling the snow)Iss mausam mein snow fall?(gasped)kya khel khel rahi hain kismat iss baar?

Dalhousie:

The house was decorated with flowers and lighting.

There were some people roaming around the house laughing while some ladies were in the kitchen area making food and snacks.

Mr.Mehra: 25 saal hone wale hain par aap dono ko dekhe ke lagta nahi ki aaplog ko 25 saal hogaye ho.

Mr.Sharma:Bikul, isska raaz to batiye.

Mr.Rao:Raaz yahi hain ki wife hamesha sahi hoti hain.

All the male laughs out loud while a women walks holding a basket in pink saree ,open long hairs walks around with some assistant along with her.

Mr.Sharma:Waise aapne ye wedding planner ko kyu hire kiya?

Mr.Sharma:Haa hum sab milke karlete.

Mr.Rao:(looks at lady)Wo hum 6 mahine phele jab Gangtok gaaye the shila ke batije ki shaadi mein to inki team ki tayari dekhke chauk gaaye the. Bohut hi badhiya tayari ki thi isliye shila chati thi ki hunari 25 saal ki anniversary ki party yahi organise kare.

Mr.Sharma(looking at her):Beautiful..(others looks at him as he stumbles)I..I.. mean wo decoration is beautiful.

Mr.Mehra:Shambhal ke Mr.Sharma kahi Mrs.Sharma ko aapki pasand ka pata chala to aap 25 saal ki anniversary bhi nahi mana paayenge.