A Day with Dad _Papa

Chapter 1:

A small girl around 5 half years was sitting on bench looking at the scene infront of her in park with her small oval eyes as she placed her hands on the bench.

A couple was adoring their child with pampering her chocolate icecream and talking while smiling.

She rolled her eyes as she glanced at the gate with sad smile and face and lower her head.

I am sorry...

She lifted her head up as she grinned her teeth on the person in front of her and turned to otherside while frowning.

Itna gussa ho ki mujhse baat bhi nahi karni.... to phir ye ice cream aur chocolate ka kya kare..?hmmm..(thinking)ek kaam karte hain wapas leke jaata hu jab yaha kisiko khana hi nahi hain to leke jaata hu..

Girl slowly peeped from corner of her eyes as person smiled at her cute behavior and placed the box behind her. She slowly turned and held the box slowly with her tiny hands but still had a sad face.

Kya hua humari princess ko?

Mummaa...

Person tapped his eyes as he looked around in park and found childrens with their parents playing and having family time. He saw the girl who was sitting with sad face looking at the box in her hand.

Maine aapse kaha na ki aap jab 6 years hojayengei to aapke pass aapki mumma hongi..

Girl turned to him as she slowly raised her head looking at him while he in confusion looked at her.

Kya hua? aapko mere(raised his collar) promise pe bharosa nahi hain?

Girl looked at him as she step down from bench and held his head in her small tiny hands while he was confused.

Aur papa nahi rahenge? (He was suprised with her answer)Aap ne kaha na main 6 years ki hojaungi to aap mujhe mumma ke saath yaha se leke jaaoge..

The guys was looking at the girl with wide open eyes with alot of things going around in his mind while girl was talking constantly as her words kept echoing in his head as he stood up turning.

Mahi...(she looked at him as he bite his lips and turned to her while she with her eyes looking at him)Mahira.. (he sad on his knees beside her as she turned her face)aapko pata hain aapki mumma ne ye chocolates kitne pyaar se bhejhe aapke liye? (she again made frown face holding the chocolates box) acha baba main abse kabhi late nahi aaunga tumse milne ok.. (she looked at him as he streched his hand)Daya wala promise.. ok?

Mahira :(smiling held his hand)Daya promise..

He smiled with embracing her in his arms while a lady in cotton simple saree walked towards them as daya looked at her.

Lady:Acha hua aap aagaye Mr.Daya

Daya:Sorry sister, wo thoda late hogaya, mujhe kuch kaam agaya tha.

Lady:koi baat nahi Mr.Daya I understand, ye lijiye ye aaj ka pass hain(she hand over a token to him)aap shamko waqt se mahira ko Fondation leke aajayega.

Daya:(cleching the token)sure.. thankyou

Lady:Mahira papa ko zyada tang maat karna... ok?

Daya looked at the lady then at mahira who smiling nodded as the lady left while daya glanced at out of park gate as they moved out of the park towards a man who was standing near car looking at them with shocked expressions.

Daya : Mahira inse milo ye hain tumhare uncle.. (Daya winks at him)actully Abhijeet mama keh sakti ho..

Mahira :(taps her beautiful small eyes)Mama?