||新しいメンバー ||

❗Mention of swearing words❗

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

"言葉は、巧みな操り手の手によって、望む現実を刻む道具にすぎない。"

(Words are but tools in the hands of the master manipulator, carving realities to suit their desires.)

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

Atsushi's POV:

Atsushi's POV:

"Dazai-san, what are you doing?" I nervously asked the brunette sitting there.

"I'm reading a very good book, Atsushi-kun." The brunette replied.

"I see that you can read the book in darkness."

"I have a good vision."

"I see. And Kamaguchi-san, What are you?"

"I am also reading a good book."

"I see that you can read a book without opening your eyes."

"I also have a good vision."

"Ok?....."

After we exited the Diner, Dazai-san brought to a random warehouse saying that the Tiger will show up here. The warehouse loomed in the moonlit night, its weathered exterior a testament to years of neglect. Graffiti adorned its crumbling walls, vibrant splashes of color contrasting sharply with the surrounding darkness. A solitary streetlamp cast a feeble glow upon the desolate alleyway, its flickering light barely illuminating the shadows that lurked within.

Inside, the warehouse was a labyrinth of towering stacks of crates and forgotten relics, their dusty surfaces obscured by the passage of time. Shafts of moonlight filtered through cracks in the roof, casting ethereal patterns upon the uneven floor below. The air was heavy with the scent of decay and must, a tangible reminder of the building's long abandonment.

Currently, I was sitting on box while Dazai-san &Kamaguchi-san were sitting left to me on another box. Dazai-san seemed to be reading a book. All normal here.  While Kamaguchi-san seemed to be, well, also 'reading' a book, or so she says.

 Seriously what is she doing?

|| Kamaguchi was sitting on a box next to Dazai, leaning on a wall, eyes closed , deeply concentrating & was frequently uttering phases like 'I see what Author-chan is doing here' or& 'So that's where the story is headed.' or 'This chapter is really setting up a plot.' ||