|| テスト ||

❗Mention of swearing words❗

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

"あらゆる操縦の背後には、力への欲望があります。それは共感や道徳を飲み込む飢えであり、その後には操縦の空虚な殻だけが残ります。"

(Behind every manipulation lies a desire for power, a hunger that consumes empathy and morality, leaving only the hollow shell of manipulation in its wake.)

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

"Umm

"Umm.."

"What? The Agency's on the fourth floor."

"That's not what I wanted to ask..."

"Let's take the stair upstairs, just in case."

"Excuse m-"

"You're correct, Dazai. Let's also stop talking right now to avoid making noises."

"Kamaguchi-sa-"

"Quit, kiddo!"

"Oh, sorry Kunikida-san...."

"Let's go, Atsushi-kun."

"What?"

We all quietly walked up the stairs to get to the the Agency's office, prepared to deal with the bomber.

As we all stood in front of the door, we heard some muffled voice of a male coming from inside.

"I....I can't take it anymore." or so we heard.

Dazai quietly opened the door as he went inside and hid behind a table, followed by 3 of us.

"It's all your fault...The Armed Detective Agency's fault!" I heard the bomber say as I sat beside Dazai, hiding behind the table.

A personal Grudge, Huh?

"Where's the President? BRING THE PRESIDENT, NOW." The ginger bomber demanded.

"If you don't bring him here, I'll blow everyone to heaven here!" 

The bomber threatened as he pulled the hair of Naomi-chan, who was tied with a rope.

"He's a troublesome guy with some personal grudge." I whispered to the three men beside me.

"Yeah." They both whispered back.