|| 熱いラーメン||

❗Mention of swearing and suicide❗

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

操りの織りの中で、真実はもつれた結び目となり、信頼はほつれる繊維となる。

(Within the tapestry of manipulation, truth is a tangled knot, and trust, a delicate strand unraveling.)

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

Third POV:

Third POV:

"That move wasn't half bad"

The black-cloaked male spoke as his ability absorbed all the bullets shot by a certain white-haired boy. "But in the end, it was a fool's last stand. I told you, my 'Black-Beast' is indiscriminate."

"It devours anything & everything." The man, Ryūnosuke Akutagawa, death glared at the poor white-haired boy, Atsushi.

"It consumed the very space the bullets were attempting to cross to reach me. Neither space nor flames can reach me without a space to traverse."

"How is anyone supposed to attack him then?!" Atsushi thought as a sweat rolled down his forehead.

"And I'm a man who keeps his word." Akutagawa eyes pierced Atsushi's eyes as his ability attacked Atsushi's leg, cutting Atsushi's right leg in process.

Atsushi fell down on the ground and clutched his legs tightly, as he screamed in pain and.

He was suddenly reminded of that time in his orphanage. That day...

"Quit crying, Brat!" The headmaster of the orphanage shouted as he slapped Atsushi. "Only children who have parents to care of them are allowed to cry without reservation!"

"A child having abandoned by his parents have no right to cry!"

"That's right.....I've been abandoned countless times over the course of life..." Atsushi thought.

"I was never allowed to cry...no one ever accepted me. To be honest, I never had a place to call 'home' . And yet, I..."

A sudden flash of blue light went past Akutagawa as he looked up to see a tiger, a white-tiger, on the wall of the dark alley, staring back at him as his right leg grew up.

"What?!-"

"His right leg! It generated!!" The blonde female, Higuchi, shouted.