|| 黒いマフィア ||

❗Mention of suicide and swearing words❗

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

偽りの影に、真実は幽霊となり、信頼はその静かな犠牲者となる。

(In the shadows of deceit, truth becomes a ghost, and trust, its silent victim.)

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

Yūki's POV:

Yūki's POV:

"So... You've mentioned that you'd like to request an investigation?"

"Yes, that's correct."

"But what manners of investigation are we speaking of here?"

"It's-"

"Beautiful~ You're a lady as ephemeral & elegant as a lotus blossom. Would you be willing to join me on a double-suicide-"

*BANG*

"NO SUICIDE DURING WORK!" 

Kunikida punched Dazai as everyone sweat dropped at him while  I slapped my forehead in annoyance.

Right now, we were all in the premises of the Agency, listening to the 'blonde-client' sitting in front of them. As the lady had asked for an investigation, it was the Agency's turn to help her.

"Blonde-client? Well...As in... She is a blonde & is a client, so, I'll just call her blonde-client!" I pondered, as I tried to make sense of my new nickname for her made by my 'weird-ass nicknames making' brain cells.

(Wth am I even writing-)

"What?" The 'blonde-client' asked, confused by the sudden asking of a suicide-date.

"Ah. Apologies for the disturbance. Please disregard whatever you've seen. Now, Kunikida-san, please proceed doing it." 

"Already on it, Kamaguchi-san."

Kunikida-san dragged Dazai in to a room, while Dazai whined. Kunikida-san slammed the door shut as loud beating noises came from inside while others stared at the door blankly.

I coughed to distract them and gave them a look that said 'focus on our task, not on them' as everyone understood it and frantically nodded.

"W-Well, regarding my request....well, it seems that there's recently been a group of unsavory people loitering in my company building's back alley." The 'blonde-client' informed us.