|| 前の仕事 ||

❗Mention of suicide and swearing words❗

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

言葉は、それを扱う者によって武器または道具となり得る。

(Language can be a weapon or a tool, depending on who wields it.)

☆*: .。. .。.:*☆

:*☆

"WHAT IN THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!"

Atsushi-kun shouted. 

"You were so wonderful as a villain!~ I had the time of my life being tied up & threatened, big brother~"

"Hey, Don't ignore me-"

"Please continue where we left off at home, big brother~"

"What the Fu-"

"Leave them be, Atsushi-kun."

I informed the confused Atsushi-kun, as I embarrassingly blushed a little at the actions done by the "Tanizaki's".

"I see.... So, the part-timer was in it with everyone else, too?" Atsushi-kun asked as he looked at Naomi-chan and Tanizaki from his corner of eyes, as his eyebrow's twitched a little.

"Brat, You should blame Dazai." Kunikida-kun said as he glanced at Dazai, standing next to him.

"And you're responsible too, Atsushi-kun. You chose the very wrong person to find you a job." I told him too.

"Well, Yūki-chan... weren't you the one very excited for THIS idea?" Dazai asked me.

"You're not SUPPOSED to tell that, Dazai!~" I told him, as I faked being offended.

"Sure, I will keep on saying." He smiles.

"Fine." I sigh.

"So, this was the job Dazai-san was all exited about?"

"Well~ I did tell you there was a test involved." 

"As in, an entrance exam?"

"That's right." 

A deep adult male-voice interrupts us as we all turned to see one & only, Fukuzawa-Shaichō.

"The exam has been completed without much problem, Shaichō"