° Part 2 °

Sipping the last sip of coffee Taemoor was sitting in his office lost in files when his mobile phone rang, he picked up his manager's call and said, "Ahmed, why didn't you come to the office today?"

"Mr. Mueed has spread the news everywhere that you have killed his son and at the same time there is an uproar on all social media that you can't do that, you know fan of yours sir, I am just busy with this work sir sorry for not informing you I haven't had time yet but I thought I'd give you a call to check on you and bring your attention to social media..."

Taemoor sat straight on the chair while opening the laptop to check the news, he was still on the call.

'He has unjustly bled my son with so much pain. I am a father. I am hurt Kim Taemoor Ali I will never leave you remember'

Taemoor smirked like he never stopped threatening me then he started reading the comments in which everyone said almost the same thing, 'Taemoor can never do anything wrong, even if it is, there is a big reason behind it. Teamoor start moving his chair and watched everything, then closed the laptop, then the manager's voice came,

"Sir, I have called you to tell you that the press will be coming to you soon or may have already come. If you want to answer, fine, if you don't, we can stop them,"

Taemoor's rocking chair suddenly stopped and he sat up straight and said plainly. "Kim Taemoor Ali is never afraid of anyone, not everyone has the courage to scare me..." he looked at the window then stood up walked towards the window he removed the curtains and looked down, the pressmen were standing there The guards were trying their best to stop them he was still in call

" I will face them, let the press people come,Why should I hide Myself from them? I didn't Committed sin,..."

He cut the call, took his coat from the chair, wrapped himself, then his secretary came inside his office without knocking.She came while panting heavily, then she said " I'm really sorry sir but outside... "

"I know don't waste your word's, be aware for the next time, Knock before you come in, otherwise don't come."

He said this and went out, fixing his coat and picking up his glasses. His secretary sniffed his fragrance. closing eyes as he passed from her side with carelessly she looked at his back figure with blankly longing admiring eye's, and then looked at herself

" What's the point of being so ready when this guy doesn't even look at me, am I that bad huh eeeeeeew?"

She made fists of both hands. She fixed her glasses then ran behind him while picking up some essentials..

When he came out, the press made a lot of noise and started taking pictures of him. Taemoor saw all of them. He was wearing sunglasses, but still his hidden eyes showed that there was no fear on his face. Taemoor motioned to his guards and the rest of the staff to let them ask questions , then Taemoor raised his head and signaled for silence with his hand to the press people who were asking him some such questions.

"Sir, we have received news that you have brutally murdered Mr. Mueed's son"

"Is it true Sir, if so, why did you do it?"

"Sir Mr Mueed is saying that you have killed his son, what is the reason?"

"And if he was killed, what was the reason why you had to kill him?"

"Did you have a family enmity with Mr. Mueed, because he said that Taemoor was after my son for many years, he also killed my son without any sin."

Taemoor wore a charming smile on his face and buried his hands in his pockets. Today he wore a casual dress which gave him a beautiful look. And the black sunglasses made him more beautiful. The formal smile on his face was also making him so handsome then ever, that the press people kept taking his pictures.