• Part 8•

Yashal

As she said I told him that she wants to marry with him. My eyes widened What will he think about Kashaf that she is crazy like me? He had probably think that my whole family is crazy what honor will remain In front of him I shook my head then I looked at Kashaf and asked..

" What was HIM's reaction when you said this..?" I asked while looking at her every move..

" Umm.. reaction was...don't be my second mother.." she uttered

"What..? was that the reaction of HIM..?" I asked again, still looking at her.. she nodded and replied..

"Further he promised that he will find a prince for me Until I grow up and he said till I have to focus on my studies and..." She stopped on her words then I asked

" And..? " She looked at me and said..

"And he said to always take care of your honor " I looked away while thinking about him and I exhaled then she said..

" Unnie.. I have a question.."? I hummed and stood up then I sat on the floor bubbly and was walking around all over the room. Then I sat and she came closer to me then I heard Kashaf's voice...

" Have you ever met oppa...?" She asked while I was caressing my bubbly but the speed of my hands was a little shaky at her question..

" Hmm.." I replied then she said..

" Do you ever miss him..?" On that my hands stop running then I looked up from bubbly on random spots then I sighed and said..

" No.. why should I miss him.." I closed my eyes...

Can this ever happen if I forget Him?

I looked at Kashaf then she said while looking at me carefully..

" You are lying .." I immediately looked somewhere else but not at her. Then I mustered up the courage while suppressing my lips and said..

"Why would I lie .?" I asked while looking at her face. She was constantly looking at me..

" If you are telling the truth then why did you slap Fayaz oppa when he mentioned Taemoor oppa's name.."

She was saying while folding her hands squinting her eyes with a concentrated gaze waiting for my response.. I was just looking at her so , on that day she saw me while slapping Fayaz..

" Because he was talking wrong about him that's why I slapped him.." I said while looking at her without hesitation..

" You just said you don't miss him? Then why did you slap him for him ? If you don't miss him, We do this only when we know someone well and we also remember the person whom we know well... Your Actions are saying more than your word's.."

She shrugged and left. I kept looking at her back with empty eyes then I facepalmed while looking around taking breaths..

Breaths never lie Yashal

I closed my eyes remembering his word and without further delay I also went outside ...

As I stepped out my Eomma was standing beside the door with folding hand's looking at me with blankly eyes searching in my face something looking like that she was reading my face as a book I wanted to step forward but she grabbed my hand and dragged me into room and then closed the room while looking at me I looked at her with amused look on my face as she closed the door I asked...