°Part 3°

°°

"Taemoor oppa"

"Yashal"

She ran towards him hurriedly. He sat on his knees while spreading his arms for a tight hug and as she came closer he hugged her smilingly, she wrapped her little hands over his neck, Taemoor patted her back gently and then said...

"How's my princess.."

She broke the hugg and looked at him he removed his glasses then he looked at watchmen who recognized Him and bowed in respect then Taemoor looked at Kashaf caressed her cheek gently with love while looking at her innocent face.. then she said..

"I'm Alhamdulillah good you tell me oppa.. where were you..? I missed you so much.."

Taemoor picked her up on his one arm and she giggled and then he said..

"I'm also good, look... And I missed you alot tell me what are you doing here,.?."

He asked while ruffling her hair's soaked her cheek... then she replied...

"Huh..You missed me, that's why you called me Yashal... ugh I'm not Yashal I'm kashaf how many times I reminded you.."

Taemoor chuckled on her cute face while throwing his head in the air then he said...

"Just For your this cute face I called you by this name...Ok sorry Kashaf... So my dearest kashaf is everyone alright in your home ?"

Taemoor started walking towards the restaurant while still picking her up. There was a restaurant near then Kashaf replied..

" Yes everyone is alright I was waiting for my Yashal unnie... today was her exam so she told me to wait for her... and.."

Kashaf looked around and she understood that she was going to eat in an expensive restaurant. Ahh Yashal unnie miss that moment..

Bodyguard open the door of restaurant for him he came inside everyone in restaurant stood up as they saw Kim Taemoor Ali inside, Taemoor was just looking at her cuteness, manager was busy to making atmosphere cool for little child..

"And.." Taemoor asked and made her sit on a chair then he gave a gesture to the waiter then Kashaf said..

"She told me to take care of myself and stay inside the school until she come.. you don't know one is the worst dangerous and toughest thing is to handle my unnie.."

"Ahan unnie's fear don't worry your Taemoor oppa will handle her. you tell me what my princess will eat.."

Waiter stood beside her and said.." I'm not hungry though but I can't say no to sandwiches and burgers..."

Taemoor chuckled and then the waiter understood his point and left their side...

"Kashaf first eat, then I will pick you up at your home. Hmm there is no need to wait for her. such an irresponsible your unnie is ."

Kashaf looked around and found everyone was looking at them. Taemoor also then looked around while adjusting his coat..

Waiter came along with 2 sandwiches and 2 burgers on a tray with some other refreshment..

"My unnie is not irresponsible but she has a lot of work to do, she ask my father first to pick me but appa is busy he suggested Fayaz oppa but I refused to go with him, i don't like him.."

As he heard Fayaz name he felt anger ,badly he turned away his face to calm his nervous closing eyes he took a sigh turned his face while making thin layer

Great to hear this..

"Ok my princess, now eat in this hurry you have to finish all this.."

She smiled and said Bismillah and recited something that he didn't understand. Then she took a bite and took it towards him. He looked at her hand and smiled and shook head...