•Part 6•

Yashal

It was all night I was making coffee for me I wore white kurti with white jeans with black dupatta I was too lost in making coffee I was just not feeling sleepy so I came to the kitchen and started making coffee.

Coffee was ready all most I picked up the cup hanging on cupboard then I filled it with coffee then I heared my Appa'a voice..

" Yashal... What are you doing in this time.?"

I immediately jolted because of sudden voice maybe I was too lost that's why I never expected that Appa would came like that.. I looked at Appa and replied..

"Nothing appa I was just not feeling sleep so I came here and.. do you need something appa?" I asked and he come towards me whilst brining a bright smile on his face ,he put his hand on my shoulder in love and said...

" I went out to get your mother's medicine, her medicine wears off quickly, and if she does not take it, her health deteriorates " he replied then I asked in worries tone" is everyone okay .. don't know Sometimes Eomma's health suddenly deteriorates"

Mother's physical condition suddenly deteriorates, sometimes she gets cold sweats, sometimes she starts feeling completely weak. The doctor did not say anything bad just said.. don't stress and keep happy, I tried my best to keep her happy but I also know that she Misses her sister. I should meet my mother to her sister. Maybe my khala is also feeling's same maybe She also misses her sister.

My appa looked at me I was lost in something else he put his hand on my shoulder then I looked up at my appa he cupped my face while saying..

"Don't worry now I have given the medicine, You worry about everyone, look at your self, you have become quite weak you should also rest, you have to wake up early"

I smiled and kissed my father's palm and said.. " Appa I'm your elder daughter and I'm mature now If I wouldn't worries then who,. now you guy's just rest and be happy, your Yashal will take care of all hmm "

I took out another cup and started making coffee for my father, I knew he would not sleep now either When my father laughingly replied, "How grows up you have become, I still remember you used to eat with your mother's hand and also used to say that I am elder and today you are talking like adults."

I smiled toothly while Looking at the floor tapping on it then I said..

" It is better for girls to grow up as soon as possible" I was still looking at the floor, gathering the courage to look up so that when I meet my father's eyes, there was nothing in them.

"Come with me " appa said I looked up at him but he was quick to move outside I took two cups and started following my Appa,we were heading towards the roof .. as we reached I placed our cups on the table Which was already there and we sat on the chair.. then I looked around The cold winds engulfed us I put a cup of coffee in front of Appa, he took it smilingly and said

"I know what is respect and sanity in a girl's eyes, I don't know what happened with you that day, but you are still as pure to me as when I first held you in my arms..."

I looked somewhere else but not at my appa I knew how far this was going to be now, But a weak person like me did not testify in HIS favor till today, but I cut off my relationship with everyone so that no one would ask me what happened that day. I looked up find him already staring at me while sipping coffee I made a thin layer on my lips then replied...,

"Leave it Appa it's just nothing, Don't worry about the past"

"you are telling this to yourself not me.. I'm sorry my child..." I took a sigh and said