•Part 7•

[Past continue]

Taemoor

[Past continue]

Taemoor

After getting refreshed, I came out and stood in front of the mirror, started rubbing hair ,my eyes were only looking for HER, I started grinning while remembering her action which she did a while ago..

What are you doing to me..

I looked around the room and there was a window. I looked towards the window and saw the outside view. Would she used to come to the window in the morning? Who knows..I wonder if no one should look at her in a bad way.

Why am I thinking like that?

I closed the window and stood in front of the mirror, I looked at her table, her notebook pen, bracelet were on it."Does she wear bracelets?"

And there were so many hairpins, even though there are so many hairpins, she doesn't put them on her front hair and they come on her face and what happens to me, my heart wants to remove them.
Then my eyes fell on her fragrance. I looked at it, picked up and smelled it..

I remembered her face while smelling the fragrance was so beautiful and refreshing that it brought a smile on my face the fragrance was neither too strong nor too weak but was good to smell it..I read the name

"Gucci fragrance "

I was standing in front of the mirror holding a bottle of perfume, not knowing how long I was standing there, when her voice distracted me.

" Taemoor come-on . food is ready.."
She yelled and I jolted for a moment because I was too lost in my thoughts. I took a sigh making myself normal and then I went outside..

I sat in the living room.. just then I saw a man coming from the gate towards me while he was holding a little baby girl as he looked at me I stood up he came near while absorbing the atmosphere I looked at my appearance and embarrassed myself,on that I don't know how to meet suddenly... I feel like I was unaware of every formal things even from myself ..

" Aslam alaikum Taemoor are you here what a big surprise.." he said then he made little girl stood up on her feet she was so cute looking at me while I hugged him he patted my back

"Walaikum Assalam Just after completing studies.. you tell me Uncle how are you? Is everything fine.?" I asked, then looked at little cute girl she was eating chocolate while looking at me with most innocent face I can't control myself to squeeze her red tomato cheeks she was all tomato blushy more than doll..

" Masha Allah, you have completed your studies. That's good, please sit.. now what's your next plan..."

He asked while sitting opposite the sofa now we were facing each other..

"My plan is to fight for justice and this was not possible without obtaining a law's degree so I'm doing this all"

" It's great to see young people like you taking interest in this stuff Allah will make you successful, Allah is also with the truth "

I nodded then he looked at my eyes carefully and asked

"Why your eyes are so red is everything ok my son.." I remembered the moments when my eyes was burning to fulfill HER childish acts