𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪❤️

𝓖𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓷𝓮𝓳𝓪

Hello Ji!! Myself Geet Aneja

Hello Ji!! Myself Geet Aneja. I am 25. I am the first daughter born in the Aneja Family and the youngest in the Bajaj family, and hence the most loved. I am a lawyer by profession. I have my own law firm where the best lawyers in India work together for attaining Justice. I did interior designing as an additional course and almost every corner of our mansion is decorated by me. I love decorating spaces and giving them a feeling of home.

I am a fun loving, sweet person. My siblings are my everything. I am my Dad's, Chachu's and Bhai's Princess. They can never see me cry and would absolutely beat the hell out of the person who dares to make me cry. I love reading books, and I am in the delusion that real men would treat me like fictional men treat their women. But hey, Delulu is the Solulu!

𝓡𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲 𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓱𝓪𝔀𝓪

Hi. Myself, 'The Rishi Randhawa'. I am 26. I am the owner of The Randhawa Empire. Despite being the youngest brother, my family gave this whole empire to me. I used to think that the empire would go to one of my elder brothers, but they both insisted that the Empire should be given to me. They say that they saw the potential in me that will result in the prosperity of our Empire. I don't believe in luck, I write my own destiny.

I hope to make my family proud. My Maa and Chachi are my weaknesses. I can't see them cry. I'll flip the world if something happens to them both. Love? I do believe in it but I haven't found the right one yet. And I think, my love will come to me when the time is right.