ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

Geet’s POV:-

A week has already  went by in preparing for the wedding ceremonies. This past week my gang, Rishi and his gang has been practicing non-stop for the Sangeet.

We all practiced in the empty flat that I had bought. 3 years ago, I had won my first ever case and some bigshot businessman was my client. And he had paid me a hefty amount for saving his company’s name. So, I had bought a studio apartment near our mansion. It was just one huge room with a balcony and a small kitchen.

I love dancing so, I sometimes go to the apartment to just dance my heart out without anyone disturbing me. So, I suggested everyone that we practice in my studio apartment and everyone agreed.

As always, some dances were a surprise for Rishi and I. Sharu has pushed me to choreograph and perform some solo dance for Rishi. So I did. I had kept that dance a surprise from everyone.

Rishi, on the other hand, was very stubborn and refused to dance in the Sangeet. He said he would just enjoy by being a good spectator. So, when we were setting a couple dance, Amey decided to pair with me and that’s all it took for Rishi to join the dance. I teased him about being jealous to which he had just shrugged and said, “It’s our wedding, we are the main couple. So, I thought that I should dance.”

My sisters and Rajat Bhai, Priyank and Darsh Bhai were practicing at home, while they settled all the decorations and any other wedding preparations. So, it was just, Me, Rishi, Sharu, Kavu, Adi, Shri, Ansh, Amey, Shiv, Raj, Kiaan and Advik.

We all had lots of fun while practicing and I got to know Rishi’s friends in this past week. They all have been together since college, just like me and my gang. I was confused as to how I never saw them in college. They even said that they used to see me walk past the hallways in our college with my gang. I never noticed these guys, or either they had a huge freaking glow-up and look very different now from how they looked in college.

Saurabh Bhai, Vikrant Bhai and Shreeja Bhabhi are also practicing at home. Sukriti Bhabhi wanted to dance so bad, but she’s 8 months along and we can’t risk anything at this point. So, Shreeja Bhabhi said she would somehow choreograph something that requires minimal movements for Sukriti Bhabhi. They both are so sweet and I swear to god they are gonna spoil me like their little sister once I get married and start living with them.

Saurabh Bhai and Vikrant Bhai also treat me like their little sister. I accidentally heard them both talking to Rajat Bhai. They both promised Bhai that they would take care of me like he does and will always keep me happy.

Rishi’s Mom and Dad are also so sweet. They both are constantly checking on me and asking about my opinion on certain things. They make me feel included in the Randhawa Family.

Rishi’s Vijay Chachu and Sunita Chachi are also very welcoming and treat me like their own daughter. His Dada Dadi are also just like my grandparents and I sure as hell won’t feel alone in the Randhawa mansion.

One thing I noticed about the Randhawa’s is that, they do not have daughters in their family and hence they cherish their daughter-in-laws like their daughters. Now that Sukriti Bhabhi is expecting, everyone is praying that it’s a daughter.

My family is also very welcoming towards Rishi. They all love him a lot. My Mumma, Papa, Chachu, Chachi, Dadu, Dadi, Bua, Fufaji, Mama, Mami, Masi, Masa, my sisters, my brothers everyone makes him feel like he’s a part of our family. I love how both of our families have already accepted us.

Also, My Rashi Bua and Mukund Fufaji arrived the day after my engagement. Anaya’s, their daughter’s and my sister’s, entrance exam for medical school was on the day of my engagement and they couldn’t make it. So, they came a day later, I took them to meet Rishi and they instantly loved him.