2.

Taehyung felt a stinging on his face...as he saw Yuna was there...when she saw him with Jungkook her anger got best of her so she slapped him.

What are you doing...?
Mr Kim Taehyung this is my warning stay away from my brother...

Ohh...I'm terrified....sis Yuna is so dangerous...hahaha 😈
Miss Jeon Yuna stay out of my personal matters...otherwise you know me...

Yes I know you....you are the most ridiculous person I've ever met.
And this is not your personal matter this is about my brother and this time..

Noona...please let's go...

Jungkook stopped his sister because he didn’t want to create a scene there and for Jungkook.. Yuna went away from there unwillingly.
Jungkook also followed her without sparing a glance to Taehyung.

Taehyung stop doing all this please...

Ohh Jimin...mind your business...I'm Kim Taehyung and I can do whatever I want...

Taehyung also left from there...looking at him Jimin sighed and followed him.
From Church they went to their studio while Jungkook went his new company's office and Yuna went to her shooting site.

Jungkook was in the office of company's manager who was busy on a call.
.
Ok Mr Jeon Jungkook I think you got to know that you'll be working here .

Yes sir..

Good...we've prepared the papers you can sign today if you are okay with it.

Ok Sir I'll sign the papers..

Ok

Jungkook saw the contract papers in which it was mentioned that he'll be doing work in the company for 6 months.
He signed the papers and returned them.

Ok...Mr Jeon Jungkook you can join from tomorrow...we will meet with the Artist tomorrow morning.

Thank you sir..

Jungkook was going out from the gate suddenly Taehyung appeared infront of him. At first he thought that he is going to say something but Taehyung just smirked and entered inside.
Jungkook was confused but he cared less and went to his home.

He called to Lee Jun who was his colleague and got selected with him in the new company.
Jun told him that he signed the papers with company and going for job from next day so they decided to go together.

On the other hand IU was happily dancing in her room because after so many trials she got a role in a movie as second female lead. And there was second reason in that movie Taehyung was male lead.
Jongsuk was not in mood to talk with her so he decided to go for a break and left from there for a work trip.
Mrs Lee in Kim Mansion was the only one who was not happy at all from the day Taehyung kicked out Jungkook from Kim Mansion, she tried many ways to persue Taehyung to bring Jungkook back but Taehyung was blinded by revenge and his ego that he didn't even realized what he was doing was wrong with Jungkook and with himself.
So she decided to not to talk much with Taehyung.

The Great Mr Kim Taehyung was feeling proud the day he kicked Jungkook out of his house and life but somewhere in his heart he was not satisfied. He started to drink more and more and not followed his schedule and work. Then after suffering like this for a long time he came to a weird conclusion that he is not satisfied and feeling good because his revenge is still not completely over. 😐
(Really..😑)
.
.
Next day Jungkook was ready to go he was in cab when Jun called him and informed that he'll meet him at a place near MasterChef Jin's Restaurant.
Jungkook picked him up and they reached at their work place.
Manager introduced them to some other workers and then he told them about his new film project...

Both of you are new here...so I decided to make you a part of our new film project...you'll be our new film's artist's makeup artist...
Mr Jeon you'll be working with Miss Hana our Actress and Mr Jun you'll be working as Miss Lee IU's makeup artist.

As soon as Jungkook heard the name he became tensed because he clearly want a distance from everyone related to Taehyung. But his luck....
He was engrossed in his thoughts that he doesn't realized that other makeup artists were also there and they also got to with whom they were going to work but Jungkook was not in mood to listen anymore.
Soon manager went back into his office and a worker showed them their rooms and artist's vanities.
But something caught Jungkook's eyes 👀.

Jungkook saw that Typhoon called Kim Taehyung's name was also there near a room door but he cared less and went to meet the actress Xi Hana. She was a good and kind person.
After meeting with her he received his schedule. With that he came to know that he was about to work with the crew in which Kim Taehyung is lead actor. He was tensed at first but he calmed himself down and took his leave from the manager.

At home he was once again all alone because Yuna was busy with her schedule. He cooked some instant noodles and went to his fav spot of course balcony stairs.
He was eating his noodles and thinking about his work.
You have to behave normal and calm kookie..you can’t be affected by him and his presence, he doesn't matter.
He is merely a person who hurted you so don't pay attention to him.
You are going for work...so think about your work...
Yes for work fighting..fighting...
.
.
He keep reminding himself to be calm.
But you can’t deny the fact that even if you ignore a person but if he messes with you, you can't keep yourself calm...
.
.
.
Next day was movie's first day of shooting so they all were there.
Jungkook just ignored Taehyung's presence but Kim Taehyung was looking him like eagle. 👀
After Hana's makeup she was the one with Taehyung for first scene...she was a little bit nervous because it was her first time filming with famous Kim Taehyung but being aware of the fact that she was nervous Taehyung tried to help her he behaved normally but Jungkook was aware that Taehyung was trying to pull something.
.
Miss Hana...don’t be nervous...I'm also a human and normal person so you don't have to be like this....
And look your makeup is not looking good...where is your makeup artist?
Who is your makeup artist.

H..he..is...I mean Mr Jeon Jungkook..there..

Ohh! MR Jeon Jungkook...Mr Jeon can you please come here...her makeup is a bit ruined... can you help...

Jungkook was right in his mind...Kim Taehyung is really a person who can't leave you alone...he gritted his teeth but went near her and touched up her makeup.
.
Shooting went well for the day but Jungkook's day was not so good...because he now knew the fact that Taehyung was going to mess with him but he decided to not give him a chance to mess with him.
.
He was getting in the elevator when Jimin also entered inside. Jungkook was feeling uneasy but tried to be normal but...
How are you Jungkook??

None of your business...Mr. Park

Don't be like this...look I know I was wrong to help Taehyung but now I regret it. I mean it really...

I'm getting off here...

He coldly replied him and went out side the building he was not angry but sad that there was no one he can trust anymore because of what happened with him.
He saw in his left side of road there was Kim Taehyung's car and he was near his car and looking the gate of building...their eyes met for a second but there was not love.... in Jungkook's eyes there was distrust and disappointment and in Taehyung's eyes there was something but Jungkook can’t figured it out.
.
.
.
He took the cab and left for his home.
Taehyung was looking his every move untill his cab disappeared from there..
...

_____________<<<<<>>>>>>>_____________

Thanks for reading and commenting
You can read my other stories too 🙂
🫰🏻🫰🏻💜🙏🏻