11

That boy was shameless. He grasped Jungkook's hand;
Where are you going baby boy...

Leave me...
Jungkook gritted his teeth but the boy held him by shoulders.

Sorry no sorry but I'll leave you for sure but after some fun what say baby boy...you know what you're so pretty I can't help it...I just wanna taste yo..
As soon as words left his mouth he was on floor with a stinging sensation on his jaw.

Jungkook saw beside him came our angry bird ops angry young man...the great Kim Taehyung with his heroic entry.
He pulled that guy by his collar and gave him a good beating.
Jungkook tried to stop Taehyung but Taehyung was behaving like maniac he was punching that boy so other crew members came and stopped him but;

Surrender this trash to cops....he is nothing but trash...and if you ever dared to touch him...you'll lose your life...
Taehyung warned him angrily and saw Jungkook who was already looking at him, Jungkook was uncomfortable so he tried to look here and there but saw a big cut on Taehyung's hand. Taehyung tried to ask him;
Are you okay?

But Jungkook was feeling awkward because of previous night's events in his mind blurred visions so he hurriedly left from there to tent without answering after a while Jimin followed him with a water bottle, IU was looking the scenes unfolded in front of her furiously because Taehyung's behavior towards Jungkook was not like she was expecting. Day by day Taehyung's behaviour towards Jungkook was changing and that was the least IU ever want.

In the tent Jungkook was thinking about how Taehyung saved him on time and how he beated that boy who was harassing him.

Jungkook are you alright?
Jimin asked...worriedly...catching him off guard.

I'm fine...Jimin...don't worry..

Are you sure...I mean...here have some water...

No it's fine...

Taehyung told me to give this to you...

Hun...
Jungkook was speechless so he silently grabbed the bottle.

Do you want to go home...I can arrange a car for you to leave...

Ok...

Jimin got his answer so he was leaving when Jungkook stopped him..

Jimin...here...he got a wound on his hand.
He handed him some ointment for Taehyung.
Outside from the tent Taehyung was looking at him through the tent window Jungkook looked and their eyes met. Jimin just smiled and left from there.
These two are really weird and stupid...

Shooting scene was ready so Jungkook decided not to go even though the car was arranged.
Taehyung was lost in something or someone (ahm ahm you know)
Like that shooting was done but someone was not so happy with Taehyung's closeness towards Jungkook so when Jungkook was doing her hair style.

IU: Jungkook...you know what I was thinking that you have self respect but what I'm seeing is nothing like that.
I mean you're still all around Tae.
..even after what he did...

Jungkook: I don't know what you are talking about mam but please be still or your hairstyle might be ruined.

IU was staring at Jungkook through the mirror.
She chuckled and said,
You know what Jungkook, I was thinking we should talk to each other more often..as you can see there's no one we can talk to...
You know I heard from unit people that some pervert tried to harass you...and also that Tae came exactly right time to save you...you know there's something came in my mind that maybe you are the one who told Jimin to bring at the location and created all the scene to get Tae's sympathy or attention....because what I heard is that Tae's shoot was tomorrow but he came today...what say is it true..hmm...

Jungkook was silently doing his work without even glancing at her but inside him there was a storm brewing.
When she saw no response so she continued spitting fuel....

And even I was thinking...what if you were the one to ask from that guy to do all drama to gain Tae's attention and you know what Jungkook I even feel that something is changed between you two...I wonder is it because of thaaat drunken night...I mean as much as I know Tae he is never going to touch you in his sober state so is there something that happened between you two that night I mean Tae was drunk so it was easy for you to seduce him....I mean who knows what you thought and did...

Enough....enough Miss IU you don't have any right to talk with me like this or talk about my personal matters and my life.

Oh sweetheart don't be angry I was just asking you to know...and I heard you've a history with someone I don't know whatever his name is but I heard you left him because he was poor or something...so who knows maybe you want to have your chance with Tae.

Jungkook threw the hair straightener in his hand on table and replied to IU,

Miss Gutter IU Lee Jongsuk!!  mind your words and I'm warning you stop poking your nose in others business.

What the hell...how dare you use such kind of language towards me...you know I can make you lose your job.
IU tried to blackmail Jungkook but right now Jungkook was in rage because of IU's baseless accusation so have had enough of this drama.

You know what...I'm done with this...and I quit....I quit being your hair stylist...

With that Jungkook left from there without informing anyone he was angry with IU and her words. Before that he never lost his posture infront of her but today she opened his old wound.
He was walking mindlessly in the forest...mind full of things....incident that happened in the morning....Taehyung's betrayal and that drunken night events....he was walking mindlessly when he heard a sobbing so he looked around and found a little 2 or 3 years old girl. Her hand were tied with a rope and she was crying so Jungkook crouched down and asked her,

What happened baby, why are you like this and why are you crying.

B...bad u...uncle...he. he tied me..me...and taking me away from my my appa...

Ohh baby don't cry...tell me Where's your appa I'll take you to him...

M..my appa...he...

Hey boy...give the girl to us...
A goon came with a gun....followed by three more...
Jungkook lifted the girl in his arms...

What do you want...why are you hurting the baby ....

None of your business boy...just go to your way...

No...I'll help her...
With that Jungkook started running to save the little girl but a loud gunshot sound echoed in the forest....

______<<<<>>>>>______

Please ignore mistakes 🥲
Sorry for late updates and thanks for your support....

I've so many stories and concepts in my mind but no time for writing but still I'll complete this one soon...🫶🏻🫰🏻💜