12

Jungkook tightly closed his eyes while lil girl was in his hands.
He was scared and shivering because of fear. Gunshot was not a small deal for him but he was trying to be strong and calm.

Let's go from here..
Jungkook heard the voice so he opened his eyes to meet an stranger. Who was looking dangerous his aura was giving dangerous vibes so Jungkook visibly gulped.

Appa the girl cried and the person hugged the lil girl...

Let's go from here...
He repeated but Jungkook gathering all his confidence replied him...

N..no thanks...I'm okay all by myself so I'm going my way...

The man grabbed his wrist tightly...
I said Let's go then Let's go...listen here I don't like to repeat my words...

Jungkook shivered at the dangerous aura of that person so he followed that man silently. He was stealing glances but still to afraid to look at him directly.
When they crossed the forest there was a big house...the man entered inside and Jungkook stopped but soon man saw behind him and Jungkook silently followed him inside.

Inside house there was a lady in her late 40s. She smiled at Jungkook...and then went near girl.

Lara... baby come here..
Maid said to lil girl who was crying on couch while that man went inside room.

Young man who are you?
The maid asked.

Oh! Hello I'm Jeon Jungkook..
Jungkook lightly bowed to her.

I'm Rachel...I'm maid here and also care taker of this lil baby girl here...

May I know who's that person?
Jungkook asked hesitantly.

He is Lara's father and I'm sure you heard his name he is mafia leader Park Hyun Shik.

W..whatt..?
Jungkook stuttered of course he was afraid now more than he was 2 hours ago because he was with the dangerous mafia leader Park Hyun Shik.
Mam I think I've to go...
Jungkook said and tried to go near exit gate.

Where do you think you're going?
Voice said behind Jungkook he visibly gulped and halted without taking any step further.
You're not going anywhere from now on you'll be here because you saw my face and I don't want to be behind bars so you'll be living here from now on...

No wayyy... I have to go...
Jungkook retorted but shut his mouth immediately because Hyun Shik lifted his gun.

Stay or die...
Hyunshik gave two good options to bunny like boy who was now praying for his life.

O..ok i..I'm staying...please put the gun down...

Hyun Shik left from there without anymore talk
...Lara came near Jungkook and hugged his leg so he lifted her.

Oppa...let's goo..eat..food...food..

Ok..let's go...
Jungkook ate with Lara even he feed her from his own hands which was a heart touching gesture for Lara.
After eating Lara fell asleep so Jungkook was lightly stroking her hair. He was confused but he decided one thing that at night he need to go out without any trace.

Midnight Jungkook tiptoed and saw silence in hallway. Maybe his luck was on his side he thought like that so he decided to run away even he decided to take Lara with him because in some hours he spent with them he realised that Lara was not in very good state in there because Hyun Shik didn't treat her like his daughter...he was giving cold shoulder to her more like ignoring her existence and he remembered his and his sister's past how his father treated them so he thought that he'll took her away from there...
He lifted Lara and went outside the room and saw darkness but as soon as he walked light turned on and Jungkook gasped.

What do you think you are doing?
Didn’t I tell you that you are not allowed to go anywhere...I guess you need a lesson with gun...what say?

I...I...I am going...I...I n..need to go. ...and you...you...c..c.a..can't stop me...
Jungkook barely whispered but tried to stand strong.

O..yeah!!! I can stop you...if you wanna see my realside so bad ok then...I'll show you that I can stop you...
Saying that Hyun Shik took some steps toward him but Jungkook was hella scared so he literally ran away and went inside the room....

When Jungkook didn’t reach home...Mrs Jeon and Yuna was worried about him and they called Jimin to ask about Jungkook.

Jimin...sorry for calling this time but....do you know Where's kook? He's not at home...
Yuna asked.

But he left shooting site around 1 pm and I thought he went to home....because he didn’t tell me but went away..

No... he is not here...I'm really worried about him...

Don't worry...I'm looking what happened...I'll inform you...

Jimin informed Mrs Lee about that and she insists to go at their place so Jimin brought her at Jungkook's home and also he inquired about Jungkook from shooting crew and someone told him that IU was the last one who was with Jungkook and also about their argument and that Jungkook quit job and went alone from shooting place.
Jimin was beyond angry with IU but his first priority was to search Jungkook.
After dropping Mrs Lee he came back at Kim Mansion to confront IU it was around 4 am he knocked on her room door but she didn't open the door so tried again and Jongsuk came outside.

What is wrong with you Jimin..this is not your The great Mr. Taehyung's room...look carefully this is my room so why are you disturbing us...at this hour...

I'm here to talk with IU...

She is sleeping...so you can talk to her in the morning...now go..go...shu shu...

Jimin gritted teeth in anger because it was about Jungkook...

I need to talk to her...NOW...

Jimin...
Taehyung came behind him...what are you doing here and what's happening here...?

Look...Taehyung I'm here to talk to IU.... About Jungkook...it's kinda important...

What so important about...him...
Taehyung asked with raised eyebrows..

He is...missing...he didn't come back home and I got information that IU said something to him...kind of argument and he quit his job...

O..please stop blaming my wifey...about your so called Jungkook...
Jongsuk said but Taehyung walked forward and Banged his room door...and IU who was sleeping peacefully woke up...terrified from loud voice and she came outside...

Tae bab...I mean Taehyung what are you doing here...

Where is Jungkook?

Whatt?

Where is Jungkook IU...?

Hun...you're here to ask about that piece of sh...

Don’t you dare to complete the sentence...I asked you...where is Jungkook? Just tell me where he is?
Taehyung said in his deep dark voice...IU was scared.l now because this was Taehyung's danger zone voice.

I..I don't know..I mean yess we had an argument and he left..from there...I don't know where...

Taehyung didn't wait he went in his room followed by Jimin leaving confused Jongsuk and IU.
I hope you die Jeon Jungkook...
IU thought in her mind...

Mrs. Lee, Mrs Jeon and Yuna was worried and praying for Jungkook to be safe..Yuna asked some of his colleagues but they informed that Jungkook is not with them so she decided to inform police about this but soon their door bell rang.

____<<<<>>>>____

Sorry for mistakes.....

Thanks for reading this story 🫶🏻🙂
Please vote and comment 😊