8

Taehyung was not in mood to talk with anyone because what happened in morning and when he heard Jungkook's words he was not good...not at all...

At the dinning table everyone was having dinner in Kim Mansion when Mrs.Lee said,
IU you didn't inform us that you're acting in a movie....with Taehyung.

Oh actually mom..I forgot to tell you...
She tried to act forgetful but Mrs.Lee was smart enough to understood the situation.

You didn't even inform your husband.

Mom...it was...
Before she could speak...Taehyung cut off her sentence...with a little annoyed...

Because I told her to not inform anyone.

Mrs.Lee ignored him and his words.
She was angry for what he did to Jungkook..what lies he said and what he was doing now...
Jongsuk was also not happy because IU was being too distant with him, she was not that lovey dovey gf or wife anymore so he was trying his best to get close to her.
Mrs.Lee was trying her best to ignore Taehyung to give him a good lesson..when he said..

Mom I was saying if yo.....

Jongsuk I'm going to attend a charitable function tonight in NGO..are you coming with me?
Mrs.Lee asked to Jongsuk and completely ignored Taehyung's words.

Yes!! Mom sure I'll come with you..

Ok then meet me at 9:00 pm.
Saying that she left from there Jongsuk also left from there while IU tried to talk with Taehyung...and grasping his hand in her palm..

Tae baby...are you okay I saw...

Taehyung abruptly stood up pushing his chair on floor dashed towards his room and closed his room door with a bang.
IU huffed and continued her dinner.

Next day at shooting set everyone was busy with their work while IU was waiting for her hair artist in her makeup room when she felt two hand on her head a smile crept on her lips a cunning one.

Finally you came...and here I was thinking you'll not come...I thought you finally admitted your defeat...

Sorry mam??

As the voice touched IU's eardrums she  turned her head almost 180 degrees.

Who the hell are you??
She shouted scaring the girl.

Mam I'm your new hair stylist.
The girl replied calmly.

But my hair stylist is Jeon Jungkook.

No mam he is not available so for the time being I'm your hair stylist.

Ok ok whatever...
IU was confused but kept her cool.

Taehyung on the other hand was looking here and there. He was waiting for someone.

Are you looking for something or for someone??
Jimin asked to Taehyung who was eagerly waiting for certain someone to arrive while continuously tapping his leg.

Jimin's question caught him off guard so he glared him.

Shut up Jimin and mind your own business.

Yeah! Actually I was minding my own business when I heard that today Jungkook is not coming because of some personal reasons.

What...? What kind of personal reason, that's why he's not here...I was thinking it's late...but..

Yeah!!! That's why I thought to tell you...so you can give your neck a little bit rest.

Shut up Jimin..
Taehyung groaned and went to his vanity. Yubin was smiling all the time.

Taehyung was restless his heart was restless and craving for someone...just for one glance.

On the otherside Jungkook was at home because his mother came back and his Sis also came at home because when she left her heart was not at ease after witnessing Jungkook's mind and heart situation so she informed her mother too.
They decided to support Jungkook and stay with him.

Omma, noona you know you are awesome and I'm luckiest to have you as my omma and noona....

Yeah yeah lil kookie We know..
Yuna replied with a smile. They were spending their quality time together.

But Jungkook's mobile interrupt that..

Hello!!!

Hello! Mr Jeon Jungkook speaking..

Yes!

Well Mr Jeon we called you to inform that tonight we are hosting a party for completing our 100days shooting schedule so you are invited...

Ok!! Thanks.

Who was on call??

Ohh ! Noona it was for inviting me for party...our schedule's 100 days completed so...

When?

Tonight...

Ok...what are you waiting for...let's go get ready...

Ok...
With a sigh Jungkook agreed but his mind was still giving him hints to not go..but heart was thumping to say go and you'll see him. There was a war between his heart and mind to go or not but he decided to go..
I'll go there nothing else...just to enjoy party...

______^<<<<<^_____^

Sorry for short chapter 🥲
Please vote and comment 😊
Thanks for reading this story...

Sorry if I'm not a good writer or storyline is not good...🥲