5

Jungkook was looking at the shooting but he was uncomfortable for some reason. So he decided to go to get some coffee for himself.
When he came back he saw the fire scene was going on. Everyone was immersed in there work and scene where IU was hugging Taehyung and there was a light prick inside his heart.
Taehyung was looking toward him to see what his reaction is but what he saw was not good. He was shocked to see but not to Jungkook but what was there beside Jungkook.
He pushed IU aside and ran near Jungkook. When Jungkook saw this he was confused about Taehyung's action but soon he was in Taehyung's arms.
His eyes were closed tightly and all he could hear was heart beats but whom it was not clear.
No one noticed that some hot flames were spreading there on set. So when Taehyung looked there was a pillar which caught fire and about to fall on Jungkook he ran toward him to save him.
Everyone was running here and there because fire was spreading.
Jimin came to help Taehyung & Jungkook. Then Jungkook saw that there was fire all over the place because curtains caught fire. His eyes went on the person who just saved him because a burning pillar was about fall on him.
Taehyung was not looking to Jungkook he was confused and when he saw behind him there was IU who also running out from there. Without saying anything he just held Jimin's hand for support and went in his vanity leaving Jungkook there confused and fast heart beats and his colleague came to help Jungkook.

Jungkook was looking at nowhere. He was deep in thoughts as walking out of the shooting location.
Why he helped me…what gotten into him that he came to save me..and got hurt.
No no kook what are you even thinking…he just saved you to torture you… remember he saved you from that moster also but for himself…because he wanted to torture you…so don't think too much…

On the other hand Jimin helped Taehyung with his burns..yes his shoulder got hurt when he saved Jungkook but he was not in his vanity…I mean his mind.
His mind was wandering….he was talking in his mind….
What's wrong with me? Why I panicked at that moment and my heart..
He grasped his shirt on his chest…
Why my heart almost stopped beating when I saw that pillar.

Jimin  who was looking at Taehyung realized the situation so he asked…
'What happened Taehyung?? Are you hurt anywhere else?'

N..no….just shoulder..

Ok…then you should take rest…I'm going to take a look at Jungkook…

O..ok..

Jimin turned around to leave but ..

Jimin…

Yes..!

H..He must be terrified so t…take..care. of him…

I will…don't worry and take care…

Jimin left from there in search of Jungkook who was lost in his thoughts when Jimin tapped his shoulder…

Are you fine?

Y..yes…
He slowly sat down beside him…

What are you thinking??

N..nothing…

Nothing?

Actually.... why he saved me???

Because..he's an idiot & stupid…

How's he…i..is he hurt?

Yes..just shoulder…

Ohh…
Jungkook didn’t know what to say anymore.
Both was silently sitting there. Today's incident was too much for everyone. Specially for Kim Taehyung who was still thinking and questioning himself?
On the otherside IU was the one who was inside his makeup room throwing things here and there and cursing Jungkook.