sa⚠️

tears streamed down my face as i walked the multiple streets back to my house.

the events of the past few hours continued to circle around my head as i stumbled along.

his hands were the only thing that i could visualise fully after it happened and even then it was hazy.

his hands roamed down body and all i could do was close my eyes and pray that it would be over soon.

it wasn't longer before a sharp pain could be felt simultaneously between my legs and also in my stomach.

suddenly i paused, realising that i was no longer heading home and now actually heading in the opposite direction.

i scrambled to pull my phone from my bag before pressing on the first contact that i could see through the haze.

"what do you want?" my ex's voice sounded down the phone.

i let out a sob as memories came flooding back to me, some much more bad than others.

"can you come pick me up?" i sobbed.

he laughed.

"seriously? what do you want? sex?" he snarled.

sex.

is that what he thinks of me?

is that all i'm good for?

sex?

"oh forget it." i snapped, ending the call.

my hopes were beginning to diminish that i would even find someone to help me, let alone get home.

but, in one last bid for freedom, i decided to try and call someone else and just hope that they would actually help me.

my finger struggle to push on the contact due to how much i was shaking but after a few seconds i heard my phone ring.

"hey? what's up?" i heard billie's voice ring through my phone.

i just let out a sob, too terrified to explain what had happened incase he came back again.

"logan? what's happened?" concern filled billie's voice.

it didn't take him long to get what he want but even once i thought he was done, he decided to go back for me.

it was torturous.

"are you there?" she questioned.

my eyes fixated on the ground infront of me and i tried my hardest not to get trapped in my head.

"can you come get me please?" i begged, my voice breaking.

i could hear billie instantly jump up and from what i could hear, she was already out of the door and on her way.

"i'm coming lo, i'm coming." i heard her reassure me.

the cold breeze flowed past my exposed legs but instead of enjoying the free feeling, i was just reminded of him.

the cold air blew against my exposed bare skin as i lay there just staring up at the ceiling.

"keep talking to me lo, i'm almost there." billie spoke.

however i didn't reply, my eyes continued to fixated on the floor only darted to the side when i was startled by noise.

i could feel a warm trickle coming down the inside of my leg so i felt with my hand to see what it was.

when i pulled my hand away again, i saw a crimson coloured liquid on my hand.

blood.

"he made me bleed." i spoke apathetically.