disclaimer

hey guys!

i've made this book purely for those of us who struggle with our mental health and find some comfort in reading things like this.

please be aware that everyone's struggles are different and that everyone's feelings are valid.

this is a safe place for those who need it and that means that everyone is intitaled to their own opinions!!!!

my dms are always open for anyone who needs them and my socials will be listed below as well.

most importantly please take care of yourselves and try not to trigger yourselves on purpose.

as i have said before, i want this to be your book so any suggestions for imagines are absolutely welcome and encouraged.

there will not be trigger warnings at the start of each chapter however i will put a ⚠️ in the title if i think that it may be graphic in any way.

my socials are:
instagram: xoxo.kika.xoxo
snapchat: epicewjp

for my own sanity and for the stories to flow easily, i'll be writing from the perspective of 'logan' who will be a teenage girl (i can't decide on an age)

i'm always here for all of you, take care of yourselves please!

p.s updates will be as regular as possible however this will be much harder to do for the first few months so sorry about that

enjoy!